Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

imei tool error

Sad 

i have an itel 1407 phone whose imei is null.The NV RAM folder was deleted during flashing,and therefor the phoe has no imei.I've tried using common procedures to restore the imei,but the PC doesn't seem to read the phone in the imei write tool.but it does detect the phone as ADB and bootloader (USB debugging)..and is still flashable with sp upgrade tool....the tool says no response from phone.Mkt droid failed to see it too.I've already rooted the phone.Can anyone tell me the exact steps to restore imei on this phone especially using root explorer or engineering mode?even pc is ok...

(05-09-2017, 01:38 PM)Raro Wrote: i have an itel 1407 phone whose imei is null.The NV RAM folder was deleted during flashing,and therefor the phoe has no imei.I've tried using common procedures to restore the imei,but the PC doesn't seem to read the phone in the imei write tool.but it does detect the phone as ADB and bootloader (USB debugging)..and is still flashable with sp upgrade tool....the tool says no response from phone.Mkt droid failed to see it too.I've already rooted the phone.Can anyone tell me the exact steps to restore imei on this phone especially using root explorer or engineering mode?even pc is ok...

Were you able to flash the pac file

Sent from my Infinix X510 using the Hovatek Forum App