Hovatek Forum MOBILE Others Blackberry BlackBerry Browser
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

BlackBerry Browser

BlackBerry Browser

10-05-2017, 11:31 AM

hello, am using a blackberry tour (9630) and it happened that it lost its browser. its unlocked and am in Kenya. Whenever i try to press enter in browser icon, it displays "Your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries

Please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device" 
help me please
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
10-05-2017, 02:16 PM
(10-05-2017, 11:31 AM)makinda falentine hello, am using a blackberry tour (9630) and it happened that it lost its browser. its unlocked and am in Kenya. Whenever i try to press enter in browser icon, it displays "Your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries

help me please

I think you might need to contact service provider or look around for someone who is using blackberry and ask how they subscribe blackberry that data plan in kenya.

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
hackyft
hackyft
hackyft
10-05-2017, 03:12 PM
does your phone work with wifi. . .if yes. . .download opera mini with BB browser. . .if no just get opera jar file and install from your memory card. . .then u can use ur data services with ur access point setup
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
11-05-2017, 10:43 AM
(10-05-2017, 11:31 AM)makinda falentine hello, am using a blackberry tour (9630) and it happened that it lost its browser. its unlocked and am in Kenya. Whenever i try to press enter in browser icon, it displays "Your device does not currently have any browser configuration service book entries

help me please

Update your OS to the latest.

OR

Delete and Undelete the service records by completing the following steps:

Go to Options > Advanced Options > Service Book.
Locate the BlackBerry Internet Browsing Service [Browser Config] service book.
Display the menu and then select Delete. When the prompt Are you sure? is displayed, select the Delete button.
Display the menu and then select Undelete.
Repeat the previous steps for the IPPP for BIBS [IPPP] service book.

Sent from my Infinix X510 using the Hovatek Forum App
This post was last modified: 11-05-2017, 10:44 AM by maxpayne.