Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Konka windows tablet touchscreen mirrored

I have done a clean install on my windows 8.1 Konka tablet to Windows 10. Finding drivers for it is a big problem. I got some and the touch-screen is working the mirror way. When I touch on the left it responds on the right. Help me please!!

Sent from my SM-G935F using the Hovatek Forum App

(05-13-2017, 08:00 PM)Baptenda Wrote: I have done a clean install on my windows 8.1 Konka tablet to Windows 10. Finding drivers for it is a big problem. I got some and the touch-screen is working the mirror way. When I touch on the left it responds on the right. Help me please!!

Have you tried disabling and re-enabling the touch-screen in device manager.

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
I didn't do that. But I tried to uninstall and reinstall. Same results

(05-14-2017, 10:25 AM)Baptenda Wrote: I didn't do that. But I tried to uninstall and reinstall. Same results

Try that or download Iobit Driver Booster and update PC drivers (internet connection needed).

(05-13-2017, 08:00 PM)Baptenda Wrote: I have done a clean install on my windows 8.1 Konka tablet to Windows 10. Finding drivers for it is a big problem. I got some and the touch-screen is working the mirror way. When I touch on the left it responds on the right. Help me please!!

Not all OS versions will have corresponding drivers for your device. Check your tablet manufacturer's website for Windows 10 touch drivers or any you can find there for a start

Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2017, 04:57 PM by Baptenda. )
(05-14-2017, 11:12 PM)innagee Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 10:25 AM)Baptenda Wrote: I didn't do that. But I tried to uninstall and reinstall. Same results

Try that or download Iobit Driver Booster and update PC drivers (internet connection needed).

Iobit driver booster updated other drivers but not touch

(05-15-2017, 10:21 AM)hovatek Wrote:

Not all OS versions will have corresponding drivers for your device. Check your tablet manufacturer's website for Windows 10 touch drivers or any you can find there for a start

There's no such think on Konka website

(05-15-2017, 05:00 PM)Baptenda Wrote: There's no such think on Konka website

What's the device full model name?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)