Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android LENOVO A368T FLASHING PROBLEM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

LENOVO A368T FLASHING PROBLEM

LENOVO A368T FLASHING PROBLEM

tkaytech
tkaytech
tkaytech
14-05-2017, 04:59 PM

.jpg
lv.jpg
Size: 56.61 KB / Downloads: 83
.jpg
lv.jpg
.jpg
lv.jpg
Hello guys,

For the past 2weeks, i have been trying to flash a lenovo a368t android phone but i've been experiencing various forms of problems in the process. The first problem is, i've been unable to find a firmware that has no scatter file. I've downloaded more than six different flash files, including the one provided on this site but to my surprise, they all did not have scatter file talkless of some other files required to flash the phone.

Secondly, i've checked various sources for its appropriate driver but still, i'm still unable to find the correct driver for the phone.
Please help!
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
14-05-2017, 11:29 PM
(14-05-2017, 04:59 PM)tkaytech Hello guys,

For the past 2weeks, i have been trying to flash a lenovo a368t android phone but i've been experiencing various forms of problems in the process. The first problem is, i've been unable to find a firmware that has no scatter file. I've downloaded more than six different flash files, including the one provided on this site but to my surprise, they all did not have scatter file talkless of some other files required to flash the phone.

Secondly, i've checked various sources for its appropriate driver but still, i'm still unable to find the correct driver for the phone.
Please help!

What's the phone chipset?

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
15-05-2017, 10:35 AM

Please help!

That means the bulk of the firmware online are recovery flashable.
What's wrong with the phone, how did it start and what's its present condition?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tkaytech
tkaytech
tkaytech
16-05-2017, 04:56 PM
(15-05-2017, 10:35 AM)hovatek

Please help!

That means the bulk of the firmware online are recovery flashable.
What's wrong with the phone, how did it start and what's its present condition?

Thanks a lot for your reply. This is how it started..Anytime i restart it, it will just show the 4g logo and it wont complete its booting.  I left it for a while, say 2days and when i restarted it, it boots completely. So i used it for like 4days then i restarted it. That was how it started misbehaving again. Please, help me out.
tkaytech
tkaytech
tkaytech
16-05-2017, 04:59 PM

(14-05-2017, 11:29 PM)innagee

Please help!

What's the phone chipset?

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
How will i check that?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-05-2017, 08:59 AM
(16-05-2017, 04:56 PM)tkaytech Thanks a lot for your reply. This is how it started..Anytime i restart it, it will just show the 4g logo and it wont complete its booting.  I left it for a while, say 2days and when i restarted it, it boots completely. So i used it for like 4days then i restarted it. That was how it started misbehaving again. Please, help me out.

You should be able to use the firmware you downloaded.
Can I see a screenshot of the content of the firmware you downloaded
This post was last modified: 17-05-2017, 09:00 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
bishop4life
bishop4life
bishop4life
15-06-2017, 12:21 AM

Please help!

The device is not mtk chipset. you cant flash with sp flash tool. you need to download "ONTIM MARVELL MultiDL tool".