Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Coolpad 7295C

Hello, I have a Coolpad 7295C device that has issues with both Bluetooth and WLAN.
Both of 'em don't turn on. If you try to turn them on, they will just try to turn on then turn off again within milliseconds.

I've done a factory reset, same thing. Don't know how to go about it. Will appreciate any suggestions.

Regards,
Kobi.

Sent from my Infinix-X600-LTE using Hovatek mobile

(05-15-2017, 02:59 PM)erhiskobi Wrote: Hello, I have a Coolpad 7295C device that has issues with both Bluetooth and WLAN.
Both of 'em don't turn on. If you try to turn them on, they will just try to turn on then turn off again within milliseconds.

I've done a factory reset, same thing. Don't know how to go about it. Will appreciate any suggestions.

Regards,
Kobi.

Reflash the firmware and ensure the device has valid Bluetooth and Mac addresses.
If it persists then the problem might be their ICs (hardware)
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(05-16-2017, 10:32 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 02:59 PM)erhiskobi Wrote: Hello, I have a Coolpad 7295C device that has issues with both Bluetooth and WLAN.

Regards,
Kobi.

Reflash the firmware and ensure the device has valid Bluetooth and Mac addresses.
If it persists then the problem might be their ICs (hardware)

Ok. Will try that.

Thanks