Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android USB NOT RECOGNISE TECHNO S3
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

USB NOT RECOGNISE TECHNO S3

USB NOT RECOGNISE TECHNO S3

ahmedmoore
ahmedmoore
ahmedmoore
16-05-2017, 12:57 PM

My phone (TECNO S3) developed fault and I need to flash stock rom on it, which i requested from hovatek and got. But I realised that my device is not connecting anymore with PC.

I have tried VCom and ADB Driver, yet I couldn't get my PC to connect with my phone, no matter how hard I try.

The reply I usually get is that: USB DEVICE NOT RECOGNIZED
PLEASE HELP
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
16-05-2017, 03:13 PM
(16-05-2017, 12:57 PM)ahmedmoore My phone (TECNO S3) developed fault and I need to flash stock rom on it, which i requested from hovatek and got. But I realised that my device is not connecting anymore with PC.

I have tried VCom and ADB Driver, yet I couldn't get my PC to connect with my phone, no matter how hard I try.

PLEASE HELP

What type operating system are you running on your PC?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-05-2017, 07:19 AM
(16-05-2017, 12:57 PM)ahmedmoore My phone (TECNO S3) developed fault and I need to flash stock rom on it, which i requested from hovatek and got. But I realised that my device is not connecting anymore with PC.

PLEASE HELP

Take out the battery, reinsert then retry flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.