Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Recovery, you PC needs repair...

Their are two laptops with me now currently experiencing blue screen of death, and the error message says your PC/DEVICE, needs to be repaired, a required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Below are the Error codes displayed by both systems respectively
Error code: 0xc000000f.
Error code: 0xc0000185.
Please help what do I do?

Sent from my Max3_3G using Hovatek mobile

(05-17-2017, 07:31 PM)Chibuokem Wrote: Their are two laptops with me now currently experiencing blue screen of death, and the error message says your PC/DEVICE, needs to be repaired, a required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Below are the Error codes displayed by both systems respectively

whats version of windows is the PC running?
and have you tried doing a windows restore or automatic repair?
(05-17-2017, 07:31 PM)Chibuokem Wrote: Their are two laptops with me now currently experiencing blue screen of death, and the error message says your PC/DEVICE, needs to be repaired, a required device isn't connected or can't be accessed. Below are the Error codes displayed by both systems respectively

There might be a corrupt file preventing you from booting up properly. You can have your windows diagnose the issue and possibly fix it on its own.

To do this boot from the Windows DVD or Windows Recovery Environment (F8) and run the command prompt and run this:

chkdsk C: /r /f

This should start checking your drives for any issues and attempt to fix it.

Sent from my Z10 using Hovatek mobile
(This post was last modified: 05-17-2017, 11:39 PM by Chibuokem. )
Please, it's not booting up to the point where I can easily access the start up and when the error code appears, f8 doesn't respond even before then.

(05-17-2017, 11:38 PM)Chibuokem Wrote: Please, it's not booting up to the point where I can easily access the start up and when the error code appears, f8 doesn't respond even before then.

The Blue Screen Of Death could be a recent configuration (driver) or hardware issue. Boot into BIOS and run hardware diagnostics
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Please I have tried running that in the bios, but the blue screen of death still displays, I don't know if I could download any windows that I can use via USB to try booting the system, thanks

(05-18-2017, 10:38 PM)Chibuokem Wrote: Please I have tried running that in the bios, but the blue screen of death still displays, I don't know if I could download any windows that I can use via USB to try booting the system, thanks

what was the result of your BIOS hardware diagnostics? did all hardware pass the test?
To create Windows USB , refer to
https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1025.html
or
https://journal.hovatek.com/how-to-creat...isk-drive/
Yes they all passed the test

(05-20-2017, 04:15 PM)Chibuokem Wrote: Yes they all passed the test

OK. I've given you two guides above