Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Admin pls help out
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Admin pls help out

[Please help] Admin pls help out

adepeter
adepeter
adepeter
Techie Member
12-03-2015, 12:33 AM

dear admin..my got hooked oo. I tried flashing a custom ROM which caused this ****.
I downloaded the ROM
flashed it in
d gone did not boot so I decided to go into cwm mode.immediately I switched to cwm mod,I cleared dalvik cache and data cache,

immediately I did d above steps,I rebooted, same error occurred,d phone didn't switch one well.

the main problem now is that cwm mod is now gone.I can't flash in my old backup.

pls help. its tecno p5
adepeter
adepeter
adepeter
Techie Member
12-03-2015, 09:08 AM
Admin please help. I need your assistance pls
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-03-2015, 11:13 AM
(12-03-2015, 12:33 AM)adepeter dear admin..my got hooked oo. I tried flashing a custom ROM which caused this ****.
I downloaded the ROM
flashed it in
d gone did not boot so I decided to go into cwm mode.immediately I switched to cwm mod,I cleared dalvik cache and data cache,

immediately I did d above steps,I rebooted, same error occurred,d phone didn't switch one well.

the main problem now is that cwm mod is now gone.I can't flash in my old backup.

pls help. its tecno p5

I need to know if your P5 is old or new OS type. lets go back to before you flashed the custom ROM. whenever you boot, what used to be the color of the first TECNO to appear? white or blue?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adepeter
adepeter
adepeter
Techie Member
12-03-2015, 11:34 AM
My tecno p5 rom is old tecno p5 rom. The color of boot logo is blue.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
12-03-2015, 12:01 PM

(12-03-2015, 11:34 AM)adepeter My tecno p5 rom is old tecno p5 rom. The color of boot logo is blue.

you'll need the MTK backup. supply a gmail address for granting

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
adepeter
adepeter
adepeter
Techie Member
12-03-2015, 04:21 PM
(12-03-2015, 12:01 PM)hovatek
(12-03-2015, 11:34 AM)adepeter My tecno p5 rom is old tecno p5 rom. The color of boot logo is blue.

you'll need the MTK backup. supply a gmail address for granting

Thanks admin, i ve fixed it. I got a working p5 & flash d Recovery.img to mine using sp flash tool. Thanks to this site.