Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

help rooting innjoo flex tab dual os

Hello boss....been a while. Please i need help rooting innjoo flex tab with dual os....I have tried all the tricks in the book i know but nothing. If its possible to get stuck rom for the same device biko help me cos the camera isnt working...Cheers!!!

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2017, 06:29 PM by hovatek. )
(05-20-2017, 02:32 PM)jdfm Wrote: Hello boss....been a while. Please i need help rooting innjoo flex tab with dual os....I have tried all the tricks in the book i know but nothing. If its possible to get stuck rom for the same device biko help me cos the camera isnt working...Cheers!!!

1. We'll list the firmware @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1242.html once available.
2. For your camera issue, what's wrong with it exactly?
3. If Kingroot or Kingoroot don't work then you'll have to consider rooting via custom recovery
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
Thanks for the reply...as for the camera, when i launch it, it gives the unfortunately camera has stopped working error. It started when i factory reset it. I have cleared cache, cleared data and even did countless factory reset and also downloaded 3rd party camera apps but all to no avail.
(05-25-2017, 02:57 AM)jdfm Wrote: Thanks for the reply...as for the camera, when i launch it, it gives the unfortunately camera has stopped working error. It started when i factory reset it. I have cleared cache, cleared data and even did countless factory reset and also downloaded 3rd party camera apps but all to no avail.

try getting and flashing stock rom
if the issue still persist, then you might need to reseat the camera's hardware
(05-25-2017, 02:57 AM)jdfm Wrote: Thanks for the reply...as for the camera, when i launch it, it gives the unfortunately camera has stopped working error. It started when i factory reset it. I have cleared cache, cleared data and even did countless factory reset and also downloaded 3rd party camera apps but all to no avail.

The stock ROM is unfortunately not available.
Have you also tried clearing the camera app's data? And can you get access to a device of the same model?

(05-25-2017, 12:22 PM)hovatek Wrote:

The stock ROM is unfortunately not available.
Have you also tried clearing the camera app's data? And can you get access to a device of the same model?

Yes i have cleared the app's data and still nothing. Not been able to get a hold of the same model and secondly rooting the tablet has been proving really hard. Tried all the rooting apps i know of.
(06-13-2017, 10:52 AM)jdfm Wrote: Yes i have cleared the app's data and still nothing. Not been able to get a hold of the same model and secondly rooting the tablet has been proving really hard. Tried all the rooting apps i know of.

You might have to root via custom recovery.
Are you able to enter DNX mode?
(06-13-2017, 05:36 PM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 10:52 AM)jdfm Wrote: Yes i have cleared the app's data and still nothing. Not been able to get a hold of the same model and secondly rooting the tablet has been proving really hard. Tried all the rooting apps i know of.

You might have to root via custom recovery.
Are you able to enter DNX mode?

DNX MODE? THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I AM HEARING OF IT...PLEASE DIRECT FURTHER. THNKS
(06-30-2017, 09:11 PM)jdfm Wrote: DNX MODE? THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I AM HEARING OF IT...PLEASE DIRECT FURTHER. THNKS

Refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-18194.html
ZTE E7L firmware pls one has just dead from my hand