Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Downloads] Please!!! STOCK ROM FOR HUAWEI Y3II LUA-L01
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Downloads] Please!!! STOCK ROM FOR HUAWEI Y3II LUA-L01

[Downloads] Please!!! STOCK ROM FOR HUAWEI Y3II LUA-L01

Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
okutue
okutue
okutue
27-05-2017, 03:13 PM

(26-05-2017, 05:45 PM)okutue
(26-05-2017, 03:44 PM)okutue
(26-05-2017, 03:18 PM)X3non
(26-05-2017, 01:37 PM)okutue My phone is not bricked but and I have tried using miracle box but I can't find my Chipset on Miracle Box. Also I have tried the latest Kingroot also this can't root it.
Help me

in miracle box, you can leave it as 4th boot (auto connect) OR 8th boot
did you use kingroot with a good internet connection?

Yes, I used strong internet with Kingroot but not successful.

So I saw the 4th boot and 8th boot option but  Miracle Box is not reading my device,... with the message "none usbport, maybe driver not installed".
And anytime I connect my phone while powered off to start back up, it starts charging.

So I am able to back up the stock recovery and boot img.
Can Hovatek help me port a custom recovery for my device.
Here is a link to the stock boot and recovery img with scatter file... Screen Resolution is 
480 x 854 pixels

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4OgKl...nE2cnFFcEU

Help please. 
Thanks

I deduce 2 things from the unsuccessful TWRP recovery flashing.
1. My phone bootloader is probably locked making the phone to reinstall stock recovery after flashing.
2. I tried using SP Flash tools to flash the TWRP, it gave an error of invalid chip... (I used 8th boot option while reading my recovery and boot img.. and my Chipset is MTK6735M.... Should I have use 4th option auto connect?).
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
27-05-2017, 07:05 PM
(27-05-2017, 03:13 PM)okutue I deduce 2 things from the unsuccessful TWRP recovery flashing.
1. My phone bootloader is probably locked making the phone to reinstall stock recovery after flashing.
2. I tried using SP Flash tools to flash the TWRP, it gave an error of invalid chip... (I used 8th boot option while reading my recovery and boot img.. and my Chipset is MTK6735M.... Should I have use 4th option auto connect?).

Your scatter file was created using Miracle box, it won't work on SP Flash tool.
Flash the recovery 3 consecutive times before attempting to boot into recovery
BTW, you're not expected to take out the battery after flashing.
This post was last modified: 27-05-2017, 07:06 PM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
okutue
okutue
okutue
27-05-2017, 08:40 PM
(27-05-2017, 07:05 PM)hovatek
(27-05-2017, 03:13 PM)okutue I deduce 2 things from the unsuccessful TWRP recovery flashing.

Your scatter file was created using Miracle box, it won't work on SP Flash tool.

If you try booting it up immediately after flashing, it doesn't come on. Or how else do I boot into recovery?

I would flash 3 times and get back to you though
okutue
okutue
okutue
27-05-2017, 10:49 PM
(27-05-2017, 08:40 PM)okutue
(27-05-2017, 07:05 PM)hovatek

If you try booting it up immediately after flashing, it doesn't come on. Or how else do I boot into recovery?

I would flash 3 times and get back to you though

I successfully installed twrp recovery and booted immediately to twrp, the it brought up a promp that i should swipe to allow TWRP modify the system partition, i mistakenly swiped instead of tapping to keep as read only and then flashed supersu....
Now my phoone is bricked.
My problem is while trying to restore the miracle box backup it gives error of NO MT65XX found.

how do i fix this issues stated above.. i dont have any other backup to restore?
Pls HELP
This post was last modified: 28-05-2017, 05:44 PM by okutue. Edit Reason: Update
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
28-05-2017, 07:27 PM

(27-05-2017, 10:49 PM)okutue I successfully installed twrp recovery and booted immediately to twrp, the it brought up a promp that i should swipe to allow TWRP modify the system partition, i mistakenly swiped instead of tapping to keep as read only and then flashed supersu....
My problem is while trying to restore the miracle box backup it gives error of NO MT65XX found.

how do i fix this issues stated above.. i dont have any other backup to restore?
Pls HELP

...But the guide asked you to tap KEEP READ ONLY.
Anyway, you'll need to create a new thread for the brick issue to avoid a mixup.
Ensure to include screenshots of the files in your Miracle Box dump and the error you're getting

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
okutue
okutue
okutue
28-05-2017, 07:36 PM
(28-05-2017, 07:27 PM)hovatek
(27-05-2017, 10:49 PM)okutue I successfully installed twrp recovery and booted immediately to twrp, the it brought up a promp that i should swipe to allow TWRP modify the system partition, i mistakenly swiped instead of tapping to keep as read only and then flashed supersu....

Pls HELP

...But the guide asked you to tap KEEP READ ONLY.
Anyway, you'll need to create a new thread for the brick issue to avoid a mixup.
Ensure to include screenshots of the files in your Miracle Box dump and the error you're getting
So I am able to revive my phone by uninstalling Supersu using a flashable zip file.
The phone is back to normal with TWRP recovery but no root.

I have flashed almost every SuperSU version from 2.49 up to 2.81 still the phone still gets stuck at boot animation...
I guess there is something blocking SuperSU cos everytime I remove SuperSU, the phone boots normally.

Any solution please?
This post was last modified: 29-05-2017, 07:21 AM by okutue. Edit Reason: Update
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2017, 09:11 AM
(28-05-2017, 07:36 PM)okutue So I am able to revive my phone by uninstalling Supersu using a flashable zip file.

I have flashed almost every SuperSU version from 2.49 up to 2.81 still the phone still gets stuck at boot animation...
I guess there is something blocking SuperSU cos everytime I remove SuperSU, the phone boots normally.

Any solution please?

Did TWRP prompt you again to modify system or keep read only?

Note!
okutue
okutue
okutue
29-05-2017, 09:31 AM
(29-05-2017, 09:11 AM)hovatek
(28-05-2017, 07:36 PM)okutue So I am able to revive my phone by uninstalling Supersu using a flashable zip file.

Any solution please?

Did TWRP prompt you again to modify system or keep read only?

I was able to find a workaround for that by reflashing TWRP but still the same stuck at boot animation..
My Android version is 5.1 and this doesn't need systemless update as compared​ to Android 6.0+...
Also my phone MTN phone allowing only MTN sim.. can this be an issue?

Again I then tried flashing by setting systemless update to true which patched my boot partition and the phone got stuck on bootloop then I restored my original boot img and the phone came up fine. But then when I opened​ super user app, it said SuperSu binary not installed that I should re-root.
This is the closest I have been to installing SuperSu and successful boot up.
Any solution?
This post was last modified: 29-05-2017, 10:32 AM by okutue.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2017, 07:18 PM
(29-05-2017, 09:31 AM)okutue I was able to find a workaround for that by reflashing TWRP but still the same stuck at boot animation..
My Android version is 5.1 and this doesn't need systemless update as compared​ to Android 6.0+...

Again I then tried flashing by setting systemless update to true which patched my boot partition and the phone got stuck on bootloop then I restored my original boot img and the phone came up fine. But then when I opened​ super user app, it said SuperSu binary not installed that I should re-root.
Any solution?

Please create a new thread for your MTN line issue to avoid a mixup.
As for root, what's the highest version of supersu you flashed and did you reflash it while stuck at boot logo?

Note!
okutue
okutue
okutue
29-05-2017, 08:08 PM

(29-05-2017, 07:18 PM)hovatek
(29-05-2017, 09:31 AM)okutue I was able to find a workaround for that by reflashing TWRP but still the same stuck at boot animation..

Any solution?

Please create a new thread for your MTN line issue to avoid a mixup.
As for root, what's the highest version of supersu you flashed and did you reflash it while stuck at boot logo?

1. I don't know how the new thread should look like... I feel The MTN ish is not an issue

2. I flashed version 2.81 stable version and I flashed after removing previous version of SuperSu and when the phone is booting normally
Pages (4): Previous 1 2 3 4 Next