Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Sony xperia Z4 displaying two IMEI

Boss please kindly respond .my sonny xperia Z4 has only one sim slot but when I dial *#06# it display two IMEI.. What do I do?

(05-21-2017, 07:28 PM)Drockstar Wrote: Boss please kindly respond .my sonny xperia Z4 has only one sim slot but when I dial *#06# it display two IMEI.. What do I do?

If its the z4 I know it's dual sim. The second sim occupies the slot where you insert the memory card but it's a bit tricky to explain how it's inserted

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 using Tapatalk
(05-21-2017, 07:52 PM)Samwanjeri Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 07:28 PM)Drockstar Wrote: Boss please kindly respond .my sonny xperia Z4 has only one sim slot but when I dial *#06# it display two IMEI.. What do I do?

If its the z4 I know it's dual sim. The second sim occupies the slot where you insert the memory card but it's a bit tricky to explain how it's inserted

The problem right now is I want to switch the internal memory to the phone memory or SD card ..
(05-27-2017, 08:41 AM)Drockstar Wrote:
(05-21-2017, 07:52 PM)Samwanjeri Wrote:

The problem right now is I want to switch the internal memory to the phone memory or SD card ..

If you want to change the Default Write Disk, then go to Storage in Settings, but not all android phones has that feature.