Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Flash infinix X510
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Flash infinix X510

[Please help] Flash infinix X510

dipson4
dipson4
dipson4
Techie Member
22-05-2017, 06:10 AM

My phone suddenly started rejecting my pattern... Saying wrong pattern,, I have tried and tried, no solution.. So I wanted to flash it.. I downloaded everything I need,, loaded the scatter file if the Rom.but when I click the download button and connect the phone, nothing happens (except that it makes the sound which means my system reads it?) I know it not a vcom driver problem because I used the system to flash an Infinix zero hours ago..
Please what can I do.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
22-05-2017, 09:37 AM
(22-05-2017, 06:10 AM)dipson4 My phone suddenly started rejecting my pattern... Saying wrong pattern,, I have tried and tried, no solution.. So I wanted to flash it.. I downloaded everything I need,, loaded the scatter file if the Rom.but when I click the download button and connect the phone, nothing happens (except that it makes the sound which means my system reads it?) I know it not a vcom driver problem because I used the system to flash an Infinix zero hours ago..
Please what can I do.

Is it the same thing with Infinix Flash Tool @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9224.html ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
dipson4
dipson4
dipson4
Techie Member
22-05-2017, 11:36 PM
Thanks bro.... Problem solved

Sent from my Infinix X506 using Hovatek mobile