Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Please help] Huawei Honor 3c won't turn on or show up in sp flash tool or PC.
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Huawei Honor 3c won't turn on or show up in sp flash tool or PC.

[Please help] Huawei Honor 3c won't turn on or show up in sp flash tool or PC.

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
SyedAbdullahSaad
SyedAbdullahSaad
SyedAbdullahSaad
22-05-2017, 08:15 PM

Hi Hovatek! Recently i tried to upgrade my huawei honor 3c to latest update but it crashed and went into bootloop. I tried formatting it using super su and installing stock rom but accidentally flashed a rong preloader and since then my phone won't turn on or show any signs of life. I tried everything from formatting to installing drivers etc but it won't show up in device manager or get recognized by sp flash tool. Hell it won't even charge. In need of serious assistance. If anyone could help me out it'd be a huge favor. Reply soon plz!
P.S: The notification led blinks for a fraction of a second when i plug or unplug it to the pc. Same for charging.
This post was last modified: 22-05-2017, 08:16 PM by SyedAbdullahSaad.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2017, 10:22 AM
(22-05-2017, 08:15 PM)SyedAbdullahSaad Hi Hovatek! Recently i tried to upgrade my huawei honor 3c to latest update but it crashed and went into bootloop. I tried formatting it using super su and installing stock rom but accidentally flashed a rong preloader and since then my phone won't turn on or show any signs of life. I tried everything from formatting to installing drivers etc but it won't show up in device manager or get recognized by sp flash tool. Hell it won't even charge. In need of serious assistance. If anyone could help me out it'd be a huge favor. Reply soon plz!
P.S: The notification led blinks for a fraction of a second when i plug or unplug it to the pc. Same for charging.

Do you now have the right firmware for your phone?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
SyedAbdullahSaad
SyedAbdullahSaad
SyedAbdullahSaad
24-05-2017, 06:47 AM
(23-05-2017, 10:22 AM)hovatek
(22-05-2017, 08:15 PM)SyedAbdullahSaad Hi Hovatek! Recently i tried to upgrade my huawei honor 3c to latest update but it crashed and went into bootloop. I tried formatting it using super su and installing stock rom but accidentally flashed a rong preloader and since then my phone won't turn on or show any signs of life. I tried everything from formatting to installing drivers etc but it won't show up in device manager or get recognized by sp flash tool. Hell it won't even charge. In need of serious assistance. If anyone could help me out it'd be a huge favor. Reply soon plz!

Do you now have the right firmware for your phone?

Yes I do as i had flashed it before and it worked except that the touch wasn't working.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-05-2017, 01:01 PM
(24-05-2017, 06:47 AM)SyedAbdullahSaad Yes I do as i had flashed it before and it worked except that the touch wasn't working.

Take out and reinsert the battery then connect to PC while holding the volume down button. Let me know what happens on the PC

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
SyedAbdullahSaad
SyedAbdullahSaad
SyedAbdullahSaad
24-05-2017, 05:12 PM

(24-05-2017, 01:01 PM)hovatek
(24-05-2017, 06:47 AM)SyedAbdullahSaad Yes I do as i had flashed it before and it worked except that the touch wasn't working.

Take out and reinsert the battery then connect to PC while holding the volume down button. Let me know what happens on the PC

Nothing happens!  Sad
SyedAbdullahSaad
SyedAbdullahSaad
SyedAbdullahSaad
25-05-2017, 08:26 AM
Only the LED blinks for a fraction of a second. The only thing that keeps my hopes up. Nothing shows up on the PC though.
This post was last modified: 25-05-2017, 08:26 AM by SyedAbdullahSaad.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-05-2017, 12:29 PM
(25-05-2017, 08:26 AM)SyedAbdullahSaad Only the LED blinks for a fraction of a second. The only thing that keeps my hopes up. Nothing shows up on the PC though.

OK.
Try charging the battery externally just so we're sure battery isn't drained.
After charging a few hours, retry flashing but hold volume up button when connecting.
waiting....

Note!
SyedAbdullahSaad
SyedAbdullahSaad
SyedAbdullahSaad
26-05-2017, 07:04 AM
(25-05-2017, 12:29 PM)hovatek
(25-05-2017, 08:26 AM)SyedAbdullahSaad Only the LED blinks for a fraction of a second. The only thing that keeps my hopes up. Nothing shows up on the PC though.

OK.
Try charging the battery externally just so we're sure battery isn't drained.
After charging a few hours, retry flashing but hold volume up button when connecting.
waiting....

I've charged it and tried to flash holding volume up, volume down, power+volume Up, power+ volume down and all three at the same time. Still nothing.
                                                                                                    Huh
SyedAbdullahSaad
SyedAbdullahSaad
SyedAbdullahSaad
26-05-2017, 11:13 AM
Also can you tell me at which time you are available according to GMT. That way I can find a suitable time to chat with you.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
26-05-2017, 02:23 PM

(26-05-2017, 11:13 AM)SyedAbdullahSaad Also can you tell me at which time you are available according to GMT. That way I can find a suitable time to chat with you.

Nigeria is GMT +1 . See our reply schedule @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-9526.html
Do you have hardware skills? you might need to force detection my grounding points on the PCB

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next