Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] IMEI & baseband loss on le 2 pro x620 mtk phone after unbrick with splash tool
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] IMEI & baseband loss on le 2 pro x620 mtk phone after unbrick with splash tool

[Please help] IMEI & baseband loss on le 2 pro x620 mtk phone after unbrick with splash tool

Hla Moe
Hla Moe
Hla Moe
22-05-2017, 10:40 PM

dear sir,                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I was bought LE 2 pro x620 MTK phone but it not read and write myanmar font , so l install TWRP recovery and root it.after a week use , EUI upgrade download and l upgrade phone with TWRP flash , afterthat phone stop in logo so l flash sp flash tool with unbrick rom.In that  l did wrong format-all and down load during flash unbrick rom. now l lost baseband version/wrong serial number/ loss IMEI.pl help me how can l install that lost matter and wrong serial number. Sad
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
23-05-2017, 07:29 AM
(22-05-2017, 10:40 PM)Hla Moe dear sir,                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I was bought LE 2 pro x620 MTK phone but it not read and write myanmar font , so l install TWRP recovery and root it.after a week use , EUI upgrade download and l upgrade phone with TWRP flash , afterthat phone stop in logo so l flash sp flash tool with unbrick rom.In that  l did wrong format-all and down load during flash unbrick rom. now l lost baseband version/wrong serial number/ loss IMEI.pl help me how can l install that lost matter and wrong serial number. Sad

* is the baseband still unknown after flashing?
* where did you get this firmware you flashed from?
* do you have access to a working LE 2 pro phone?
Hla Moe
Hla Moe
Hla Moe
23-05-2017, 09:49 AM
(23-05-2017, 07:29 AM)X3non
(22-05-2017, 10:40 PM)Hla Moe dear sir,                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I was bought LE 2 pro x620 MTK phone but it not read and write myanmar font , so l install TWRP recovery and root it.after a week use , EUI upgrade download and l upgrade phone with TWRP flash , afterthat phone stop in logo so l flash sp flash tool with unbrick rom.In that  l did wrong format-all and down load during flash unbrick rom. now l lost baseband version/wrong serial number/ loss IMEI.pl help me how can l install that lost matter and wrong serial number. Sad

Hla Moe
Hla Moe
Hla Moe
23-05-2017, 10:06 AM
(23-05-2017, 09:49 AM)Hla Moe
(23-05-2017, 07:29 AM)X3non

dear sir, baseband is still unknown after flashing and i got flashing firmware from androidbrick.com.only unknown baseband version and IMEI loss,apart form that all things functions are well. can i get new flashing rom to fix it. thanks. Shy
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
23-05-2017, 10:48 AM

(23-05-2017, 10:06 AM)Hla Moe dear sir, baseband is still unknown after flashing and i got flashing firmware from androidbrick.com.only unknown baseband version and IMEI loss,apart form that all things functions are well. can i get new flashing rom to fix it. thanks. Shy

Go to Settngs > Storage > Backup & reset then wipe the phone.
See if Unknown baseband still persists

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.