Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] IMEI & baseband loss on le 2 pro x620 mtk phone after unbrick with splash tool

dear sir,                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I was bought LE 2 pro x620 MTK phone but it not read and write myanmar font , so l install TWRP recovery and root it.after a week use , EUI upgrade download and l upgrade phone with TWRP flash , afterthat phone stop in logo so l flash sp flash tool with unbrick rom.In that  l did wrong format-all and down load during flash unbrick rom. now l lost baseband version/wrong serial number/ loss IMEI.pl help me how can l install that lost matter and wrong serial number. Sad

(05-22-2017, 10:40 PM)Hla Moe Wrote: dear sir,                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I was bought LE 2 pro x620 MTK phone but it not read and write myanmar font , so l install TWRP recovery and root it.after a week use , EUI upgrade download and l upgrade phone with TWRP flash , afterthat phone stop in logo so l flash sp flash tool with unbrick rom.In that  l did wrong format-all and down load during flash unbrick rom. now l lost baseband version/wrong serial number/ loss IMEI.pl help me how can l install that lost matter and wrong serial number. Sad

* is the baseband still unknown after flashing?
* where did you get this firmware you flashed from?
* do you have access to a working LE 2 pro phone?
(05-23-2017, 07:29 AM)X3non Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 10:40 PM)Hla Moe Wrote: dear sir,                                                                                                                                                                                                                              I was bought LE 2 pro x620 MTK phone but it not read and write myanmar font , so l install TWRP recovery and root it.after a week use , EUI upgrade download and l upgrade phone with TWRP flash , afterthat phone stop in logo so l flash sp flash tool with unbrick rom.In that  l did wrong format-all and down load during flash unbrick rom. now l lost baseband version/wrong serial number/ loss IMEI.pl help me how can l install that lost matter and wrong serial number. Sad

(05-23-2017, 09:49 AM)Hla Moe Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 07:29 AM)X3non Wrote:

dear sir, baseband is still unknown after flashing and i got flashing firmware from androidbrick.com.only unknown baseband version and IMEI loss,apart form that all things functions are well. can i get new flashing rom to fix it. thanks. Shy
(05-23-2017, 10:06 AM)Hla Moe Wrote: dear sir, baseband is still unknown after flashing and i got flashing firmware from androidbrick.com.only unknown baseband version and IMEI loss,apart form that all things functions are well. can i get new flashing rom to fix it. thanks. Shy

Go to Settngs > Storage > Backup & reset then wipe the phone.
See if Unknown baseband still persists
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)