Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

[Custom ROM] Keslar Custom ROM for Tecno P5 By Hovatek

I am having a little issue with this rom ,Bluetooth is not among the share options. I can't send and receive files with Bluetooth again. pls help out hostel

(05-24-2014, 10:38 AM)nvnnyz Wrote: I am having a little issue with this rom ,Bluetooth is not among the share options. I can't send and receive files with Bluetooth again. pls help out hostel

Do you mean Bluetooth is missing or it won't come on?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
the Bluetooth comes on but I can't transfer or receive files with it. when i click the share icon,bluetooth is not among the options. i see other options like email,zender,mms..
..but i dont see bluetooth.I think the app in /system/app isn't working. I hope you understand now
(05-24-2014, 02:19 PM)nvnnyz Wrote: the Bluetooth comes on but I can't transfer or receive files with it. when i click the share icon,bluetooth is not among the options. i see other options like email,zender,mms..
..but i dont see bluetooth.I think the app in /system/app isn't working. I hope you understand now

Does the other device detect your Bluetooth?
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2014, 01:03 PM by nvnnyz. )
yes .you can detect it. Cox the hardware is still functional. I feel the problem is with the app. seems I'm the only one that is experiencing this problem.

(05-25-2014, 12:45 PM)nvnnyz Wrote: yes .you can detect it. Cox the hardware is still functional. I feel the problem is with the app. seems I'm the only one that is experiencing this problem.

Does it pair successfully?
(05-25-2014, 12:45 PM)nvnnyz Wrote: yes .you can detect it. Cox the hardware is still functional. I feel the problem is with the app. seems I'm the only one that is experiencing this problem.

Its very easy. Goto ur playstore and search bluetooth. Download the first bluetooth app and install! Ur problem is solved !!!
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2014, 05:02 PM by vicshow. )
Nice job bro,i have the following problems;
1.i have titanium backup and clean master on my phone before i flash to this rom but after flashing to this rom i couldn't find this two applications Angry,i got this message whenever i try to install them again-App not installed

2.whenever i connect my p5 to my laptop via usb cord,my phone keeps restarting itself

3.my Google play store hasn't been working properly i.e it wont download applications until i greenify it and open it again....

Please i will appreciate urgent reply on how to fix this annoying 3 but extremely important problems...Thanks
(06-20-2014, 04:59 PM)vicshow Wrote: Nice job bro,i have the following problems;
1.i have titanium backup and clean master on my phone before i flash to this rom but after flashing to this rom i couldn't find this two applications Angry,i got this message whenever i try to install them again-App not installed

2.whenever i connect my p5 to my laptop via usb cord,my phone keeps restarting itself

3.my Google play store hasn't been working properly i.e it wont download applications until i greenify it and open it again....

Please i will appreciate urgent reply on how to fix this annoying 3 but extremely important problems...Thanks

For the Titanium backup, follow this guide @ http://blog.hovatek.com/how-to-fix-the-a...oid-phone/
For the P5, does the phone also restart whenever you connect it to your charger?