Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Custom ROM] Keslar Custom ROM for Tecno P5 By Hovatek
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Custom ROM] Keslar Custom ROM for Tecno P5 By Hovatek

[Custom ROM] Keslar Custom ROM for Tecno P5 By Hovatek

Pages (7): Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next
nvnnyz
nvnnyz
nvnnyz
Enthusiastic Member
24-05-2014, 10:38 AM

I am having a little issue with this rom ,Bluetooth is not among the share options. I can't send and receive files with Bluetooth again. pls help out hostel
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-05-2014, 01:41 PM
(24-05-2014, 10:38 AM)nvnnyz I am having a little issue with this rom ,Bluetooth is not among the share options. I can't send and receive files with Bluetooth again. pls help out hostel

Do you mean Bluetooth is missing or it won't come on?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nvnnyz
nvnnyz
nvnnyz
Enthusiastic Member
24-05-2014, 02:19 PM
the Bluetooth comes on but I can't transfer or receive files with it. when i click the share icon,bluetooth is not among the options. i see other options like email,zender,mms..
..but i dont see bluetooth.I think the app in /system/app isn't working. I hope you understand now
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
24-05-2014, 03:55 PM
(24-05-2014, 02:19 PM)nvnnyz the Bluetooth comes on but I can't transfer or receive files with it. when i click the share icon,bluetooth is not among the options. i see other options like email,zender,mms..
..but i dont see bluetooth.I think the app in /system/app isn't working. I hope you understand now

Does the other device detect your Bluetooth?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
nvnnyz
nvnnyz
nvnnyz
Enthusiastic Member
25-05-2014, 12:45 PM

yes .you can detect it. Cox the hardware is still functional. I feel the problem is with the app. seems I'm the only one that is experiencing this problem.
This post was last modified: 25-05-2014, 01:03 PM by nvnnyz.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
25-05-2014, 02:18 PM
(25-05-2014, 12:45 PM)nvnnyz yes .you can detect it. Cox the hardware is still functional. I feel the problem is with the app. seems I'm the only one that is experiencing this problem.

Does it pair successfully?

Note!
hellowkid
hellowkid
hellowkid
25-05-2014, 03:59 PM
(25-05-2014, 12:45 PM)nvnnyz yes .you can detect it. Cox the hardware is still functional. I feel the problem is with the app. seems I'm the only one that is experiencing this problem.

Its very easy. Goto ur playstore and search bluetooth. Download the first bluetooth app and install! Ur problem is solved !!!
vicshow
vicshow
vicshow
Enthusiastic Member
20-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Nice job bro,i have the following problems;
1.i have titanium backup and clean master on my phone before i flash to this rom but after flashing to this rom i couldn't find this two applications Angry,i got this message whenever i try to install them again-App not installed

2.whenever i connect my p5 to my laptop via usb cord,my phone keeps restarting itself

3.my Google play store hasn't been working properly i.e it wont download applications until i greenify it and open it again....

Please i will appreciate urgent reply on how to fix this annoying 3 but extremely important problems...Thanks
This post was last modified: 20-06-2014, 05:02 PM by vicshow.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-06-2014, 07:09 PM
(20-06-2014, 04:59 PM)vicshow Nice job bro,i have the following problems;
1.i have titanium backup and clean master on my phone before i flash to this rom but after flashing to this rom i couldn't find this two applications Angry,i got this message whenever i try to install them again-App not installed

2.whenever i connect my p5 to my laptop via usb cord,my phone keeps restarting itself

3.my Google play store hasn't been working properly i.e it wont download applications until i greenify it and open it again....

Please i will appreciate urgent reply on how to fix this annoying 3 but extremely important problems...Thanks

For the Titanium backup, follow this guide @ http://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-t...oid-phone/

Note!
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
20-06-2014, 07:12 PM

For the P5, does the phone also restart whenever you connect it to your charger?

Note!
Pages (7): Previous 1 2 3 4 57 Next