Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hi team hovatek,please I need TECNO j8 boom ROM,build number J8-H354-C1-L-16122V52

(This post was last modified: 06-04-2017, 01:19 AM by peter osoro. )

What firmware are you flashing?
Can you format all except bootloader?
And confirm how it's detected in device manager as we don't have "mtk USB driver mode"
If it gets detected as MTK USB PORT, start by flashing preloader only while pressing volume down or up, after that you should be able to flash the remaining partitions
You can reach me on http://www.telegram.me/peterosoro for detailed instructions

Sent from my TECNO Camon CX using Hovatek Forum

I flash it with the file I downloaded from hovatek.com,after format it refused to continue the process

Sent from my LW300 using Hovatek Forum
(06-04-2017, 01:07 PM)Joseph benitez Wrote: I flash it with the file I downloaded from hovatek.com,after format it refused to continue the process

Uninstall all MTK drivers in device manager using USB deview @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-7660.html then retry flashing
I try all this

(06-06-2017, 10:10 PM)Joseph benitez Wrote: I try all this

You said you now have access to a working J8 not so?
Very unfortunate, I lose it again, please any help thanks

(06-08-2017, 04:31 PM)Joseph benitez Wrote: Very unfortunate, I lose it again, please any help thanks

Means you'll need to search for another working J8 as yours seems to be a different variant.
I want to see a full screenshot of the error message (make sure the whole of sp flash tool appears) , just incase I can spot something off.
Also, I hope you're not holding any button when connecting the phone to PC
No bottom is hold

(06-09-2017, 11:42 AM)Joseph benitez Wrote: No bottom is hold

Means your J8 is a different variant, you'll need to find a working J8.
Ensure to uninstall all MTK drivers in device manager, just incase the mismatch error is due to a driver clash
Yes I hope its different variant,the drivers are okay, because I have flashed many phones with it,i just need different variant to try,build # j8-h354-c1-l-16xxxxxx