Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Tutorial] HOW TO CHANGE IMEI IN TECNO C9 PRO

Please, I need help on how to change IMEI on TECNO CAMON C9 PLUS. I tried many methods but none worked. I tried MTK ENGINEERING TOOL but the phone has no CDS INFORMATION where the imei can be selected and changed. I also tried using Root Explorer and navigating to the NVRAM folder and changed the MPB file but it ended up in turning the IMEI into INVALID IMEI and I reverted it. Please, is there any other way out? I seriously need to change the IMEI in order to enjoy cheap data subscription like blackberry users please. Hovatek, please come to my aid.

The phone said it does not support mtk cheapset. I'm just surprise about this whole thing, the phone itself is an mtk device but the message I get each time I try to change it is that it does not support mtk cheapset. I need an urgent help please.
(05-27-2017, 10:42 PM)Desaint Wrote: Please, I need help on how to change IMEI on TECNO CAMON C9 PLUS. I tried many methods but none worked. I tried MTK ENGINEERING TOOL but the phone has no CDS INFORMATION where the imei can be selected and changed. I also tried using Root Explorer and navigating to the NVRAM folder and changed the MPB file but it ended up in turning the IMEI into INVALID IMEI and I reverted it. Please, is there any other way out? I seriously need to change the IMEI in order to enjoy cheap data subscription like blackberry users please. Hovatek, please come to my aid.

Bro, I don't think Hovatek will help you change IMEI as its illegal. What they help with is fixing Null IMEI @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-116.html

Sent from my Infinix X510 using the Hovatek Forum App