Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Custom ROM] [Base ROM] ROM Zero for Innjoo Halo
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Custom ROM] [Base ROM] ROM Zero for Innjoo Halo

[Custom ROM] [Base ROM] ROM Zero for Innjoo Halo

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2017, 12:03 AM

We've been working on some Spreadtrum (SPD) projects for a few weeks now and are happy to release the ROM Zero for the Innjoo Halo users.

What is ROM Zero?

The Innjoo Halo is one of the most bloated Spreadtrum Android phones we've encountered so far. ROM Zero is an optimized stock ROM made into a flashable zip. It can come in handy for those looking to:
  • Port custom ROMs to or from the Innjoo Halo
  • Unbrick their phones via custom recovery as the Innjoo Halo is driver selective and thus not easily detected by Spreadtrum flash tools
  • Get rid of the annoying bloatware that slow down the phone and degrade user experience

Features of ROM Zero for Innjoo Halo
  • Root (SuperSU)
  • Busybox
  • SQLite
  • Init.D
  • Debloated
  • Deodexed
  • Zipaligned
  • Build.prop tweaks for better performance
  • Custom launcher
How to flash ROM Zero to your Innjoo Halo

[Image: ROM-Zero-for-Innjoo-Halo-by-Team-Hovatek-5.png]

[Image: ROM-Zero-for-Innjoo-Halo-by-Team-Hovatek-6.png]

[Image: ROM-Zero-for-Innjoo-Halo-by-Team-Hovatek-3.png]

[Image: ROM-Zero-for-Innjoo-Halo-by-Team-Hovatek-4.png]
This post was last modified: 19-07-2017, 10:06 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
abu99er
abu99er
abu99er
Enthusiastic Member
08-07-2017, 01:55 PM
(29-05-2017, 12:03 AM)hovatek We've been working on some Spreadtrum (SPD) projects for a few weeks now and are happy to release the ROM Zero for the Innjoo Halo users.

What is ROM Zero?

The Innjoo Halo is one of the most bloated Spreadtrum Android phones we've encountered so far. ROM Zero is an optimized stock ROM made into a flashable zip. It can come in handy for those looking to:
  • Port custom ROMs to or from the Innjoo Halo
  • Unbrick their phones via custom recovery as the Innjoo Halo is driver selective and thus not easily detected by Spreadtrum flash tools
  • Get rid of the annoying bloatware that slow down the phone and degrade user experience

Features of ROM Zero for Innjoo Halo
  • Root (SuperSU)
  • Busybox
  • SQLite
  • Init.D
  • Debloated
  • Zipaligned
  • Build.prop tweaks for better performance
  • Custom launcher
How to flash ROM Zero to your Innjoo Halo

[Image: ROM-Zero-for-Innjoo-Halo-by-Team-Hovatek-5.png]

[Image: ROM-Zero-for-Innjoo-Halo-by-Team-Hovatek-6.png]

[Image: ROM-Zero-for-Innjoo-Halo-by-Team-Hovatek-3.png]

[Image: ROM-Zero-for-Innjoo-Halo-by-Team-Hovatek-4.png]

please can i get a better download link cause the Mega link is hard to download
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
08-07-2017, 03:51 PM
(08-07-2017, 01:55 PM)abu99er please can i get a better download link cause the Mega link is hard to download

if you are using PC, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-18831.html for how to download using IDM
if you are using phone, then download the file using the MEGA app
abu99er
abu99er
abu99er
Enthusiastic Member
10-07-2017, 09:31 AM
(08-07-2017, 03:51 PM)X3non
(08-07-2017, 01:55 PM)abu99er please can i get a better download link cause the Mega link is hard to download

if you are using PC, see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-18831.html for how to download using IDM

Thanks I have Been able to download and install the Zero rom, but the issue now is that the hotpot is not working anymore.
help please
abu99er
abu99er
abu99er
Enthusiastic Member
10-07-2017, 09:33 AM

(08-07-2017, 03:51 PM)X3non

Thanks I have Been able to download and install the Zero rom, but the issue now is that the hotpot is not working anymore.
help please
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
10-07-2017, 12:51 PM
(10-07-2017, 09:33 AM)abu99er Thanks I have Been able to download and install the Zero rom, but the issue now is that the hotpot is not working anymore.
help please

try doing a factory reset after installing the ROM and check if the hotspot issue still persist