Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno Droipad 10 Pro replace Remix OS with normal marshmallow or cyanogenmod
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Tecno Droipad 10 Pro replace Remix OS with normal marshmallow or cyanogenmod

[Please help] Tecno Droipad 10 Pro replace Remix OS with normal marshmallow or cyanogenmod

mnwajihi
mnwajihi
mnwajihi
28-05-2017, 08:19 PM

Hello. I have a Tecno Droipad 10 Pro II; which has Remix OS (lollipop) on it. I would like to replace it and flash a normal or cyanogenmod android marshmallow on it. Is it possible? If so can you help me with the required files and instructions. Thanks. By the way it has a Mediatek 6375 processor on it with Mali T720 GPU.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2017, 09:17 AM
(28-05-2017, 08:19 PM)mnwajihi Hello. I have a Tecno Droipad 10 Pro II; which has Remix OS (lollipop) on it. I would like to replace it and flash a normal or cyanogenmod android marshmallow on it. Is it possible? If so can you help me with the required files and instructions. Thanks. By the way it has a Mediatek 6375 processor on it with Mali T720 GPU.

That would require a custom ROM. On that, I doubt there's any Dev work on this device.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.