Hovatek Forum HARDWARE Repairs [Please help] Can't connect to the camera
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Can't connect to the camera

[Please help] Can't connect to the camera

ijeoma
ijeoma
ijeoma
28-05-2017, 08:46 PM

I can't take pictures most times, I have tried all I can, at times it would work but I wouldn't be able to switch to the other front View.

Sent from my TECNO-Y6 using the Hovatek Forum App
ijeoma
ijeoma
ijeoma
29-05-2017, 08:46 AM
(28-05-2017, 08:46 PM)ijeoma I can't take pictures most times, I have tried all I can, at times it would work but I wouldn't be able to switch to the other front View.

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2017, 11:04 AM
(28-05-2017, 08:46 PM)ijeoma I can't take pictures most times, I have tried all I can, at times it would work but I wouldn't be able to switch to the other front View.

Its between a firmware and a hardware issue.
What's the phone model and have you tried reflashing the firmware?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
sfiga
sfiga
sfiga
24-11-2020, 10:24 PM
I have a similar issue with a p33 pro mt6572 unbranded phone. When I just succeed in reflashing the right firmware all function are ready but the camere doesn't connect. Which firmware file a need to read to find the camera "online/offline/hide mode?" or is a hardware-firmware mismatch? So how can I modify this mismatch in the firmware file? Just modify a single string? Thanks
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
25-11-2020, 10:23 AM

(24-11-2020, 10:24 PM)sfiga I have a similar issue with a p33 pro mt6572 unbranded phone. When I just succeed in reflashing the right firmware all function are ready but the camere doesn't connect. Which firmware file a need to read to find the camera "online/offline/hide mode?" or is a hardware-firmware mismatch? So how can I modify this mismatch in the firmware file? Just modify a single string? Thanks

if you've flashed stock firmware and perform a factory reset and the camera issue still persists then it's likely a hardware problem. see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-2580.html
if you still have any other problems then create a new thread for your device issue by clicking "Ask Question" at the top
This post was last modified: 25-11-2020, 10:26 AM by X3non.