Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECNO Y2 3G ISSUES
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] TECNO Y2 3G ISSUES

[Please help] TECNO Y2 3G ISSUES

damiflex
damiflex
damiflex
Techie Member
29-05-2017, 10:41 AM

Hello, please I need help with the stock modem.img or secro.img or any img file that can restore the original signal for Tecno Y2.  I flashed a bad custom rom, so I restored back to stock but with imei errors, yet all is working fine but i have lost my privileges to 3G even after rewriting the imei with chamelephon. Only 2g/3g works for both sims and it brings 3g also, but once I change it to 3g only, it brings no signal at all. Please, I seriously need to fix this damage.
This post was last modified: 29-05-2017, 12:09 PM by damiflex.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
29-05-2017, 12:18 PM
(29-05-2017, 10:41 AM)damiflex Hello, please I need help with the stock modem.img or secro.img or any img file that can restore the original signal for Tecno Y2.  I flashed a bad custom rom, so I restored back to stock but with imei errors, yet all is working fine but i have lost my privileges to 3G even after rewriting the imei with chamelephon. Only 2g/3g works for both sims and it brings 3g also,  but once I change it to 3g only, it brings no signal at all.  Please, I seriously need to fix this damage.

Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...only-mode/
damiflex
damiflex
damiflex
Techie Member
29-05-2017, 12:54 PM
(29-05-2017, 12:18 PM)innagee
(29-05-2017, 10:41 AM)damiflex Hello, please I need help with the stock modem.img or secro.img or any img file that can restore the original signal for Tecno Y2.  I flashed a bad custom rom, so I restored back to stock but with imei errors, yet all is working fine but i have lost my privileges to 3G even after rewriting the imei with chamelephon. Only 2g/3g works for both sims and it brings 3g also,  but once I change it to 3g only, it brings no signal at all.  Please, I seriously need to fix this damage.

Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...only-mode/

OK, thank you for the referrer. I know it might be much to ask, but I can't a working phone around. All I need is the NVRAM of a working phone, and I am saved. Please, anyone who can help? Because even flashing stock didn't revert it. Please, I need anybody to just share NVRAM of tecno Y2
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2017, 09:17 PM
(29-05-2017, 12:54 PM)damiflex OK, thank you for the referrer. I know it might be much to ask, but I can't a working phone around. All I need is the NVRAM of a working phone, and I am saved. Please, anyone who can help? Because even flashing stock didn't revert it. Please, I need anybody to just share NVRAM of tecno Y2

The guide says you can also use SN Writer if you don't have access to a working phone

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
damiflex
damiflex
damiflex
Techie Member
29-05-2017, 09:34 PM

(29-05-2017, 09:17 PM)hovatek
(29-05-2017, 12:54 PM)damiflex OK, thank you for the referrer. I know it might be much to ask, but I can't a working phone around. All I need is the NVRAM of a working phone, and I am saved. Please, anyone who can help? Because even flashing stock didn't revert it. Please, I need anybody to just share NVRAM of tecno Y2

The guide says you can also use SN Writer if you don't have access to a working phone

OK, thanks.. I will study the sn writer method
damiflex
damiflex
damiflex
Techie Member
10-06-2017, 08:27 AM
(29-05-2017, 09:34 PM)damiflex
(29-05-2017, 09:17 PM)hovatek

OK, thanks.. I will study the sn writer method

OK hovatek, I got your message on banned. I have deleted the multiple post thread.
I was desperate for help on a fix anyway, which I have not got.
I have been with hovatek even before the site was updated but didn't register.

I will send you a snapshot of my error as soon as I attempt it again with SN WRITER. Thanks