Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] TECNO Y2 3G ISSUES
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] TECNO Y2 3G ISSUES

[Please help] TECNO Y2 3G ISSUES

damiflex
damiflex
damiflex
Techie Member
29-05-2017, 12:11 PM

Hell hovatek, please I need help with the stock modem.img or secro.img or any img file that can restore the original signal for Tecno Y2. I flashed a bad custom rom, so I restored back to stock but with imei errors, yet all is working fine but i have lost my privileges to 3G even after rewriting the imei with chamelephon. Only 2g/3g works for both sims and it brings 3g also, but once I change it to 3g only, it brings no signal at all. Please, I seriously need to fix this damage
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2017, 09:08 PM
(29-05-2017, 12:11 PM)damiflex Hell hovatek, please I need help with the stock modem.img or secro.img or any img file that can restore the original signal for Tecno Y2. I flashed a bad custom rom, so I restored back to stock but with imei errors, yet all is working fine but i have lost my privileges to 3G even after rewriting the imei with chamelephon. Only 2g/3g works for both sims and it brings 3g also, but once I change it to 3g only, it brings no signal at all. Please, I seriously need to fix this damage

Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/blog/how-to-fix-...only-mode/

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.