Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

AGM X1 18K Gold Edition

I never seen such great looking rugged smartphone with such great features.
thanks for sharing.
i really want to buy AGM X1 18K gold.
where it is available at low price ? 
which online shop is safe ?

(05-29-2017, 12:28 PM)khurshidahmed Wrote: I never seen such great looking rugged smartphone with such great features.
thanks for sharing.
i really want to buy AGM X1 18K gold.
where it is available at low price ? 
which online shop is safe ?

Perfect Dual Camera Smartphones

When it comes to dual camera handsets, what pops up on your mind instantly might be iPhone 7, Xiaomi mi 6 and Huawei P10, and the AGM X1 has been put on the list by more and more consumers since it launched last year over the world. Well, there are a few products featuring dual camera on markets, but the mid-range smartphone AGM X1 is the only devices that features dual camera as well asIP68 certification for water, dust, and shock resistance.

[Image: image.jpg]

As the flagship of AGM series phone, it comes with 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display with 1080 pixels, Qualcomm 617 chipset along with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of expandable storage for up to 128GB via Micro SD card, and the dual rear camera goes to 13MP, front camera has 5MP, besides, it packs a 5400mAh battery with Quick Charge tech as well as a fingerprint scanner on the front.

AGM X1 much cheaper in term of Price. its available on 250$ at online shops ( ebay, Tomtop, Gearbest, Aliexpress ). 

what your opinion ? 
(This post was last modified: 07-22-2017, 04:58 PM by SailorJohn. )
GM X1 or Cat S60 ? 
AGM Brand is putting quite some faith into their and World first dual camera phone with IP68 rating. The AGM X1 has some great features. But can it stand against the phones from the big brands? Well, in today’s small comparison, I will put it directly against Cat S60 and let’s see who will succeed.

AGM X1 seems to have an upper hand with 5.5 super AMOLED display, higher resolution 1080 x 1920 PX, bigger RAM 4GB, ROM 64GB, support NFC, bigger 5400mAH battery, faster charging, and fingerprint sensor. CAT S60 ahead with Android OS, Dual camera LED, and bigger external memory capacity.

The deciding factor quite often comes with the price tag and here is where the AGM X1 really shines, it’s available on online stores at $270, while the Cat S60 at $600+. So Basically you can get AGM X1 for about 45% of the CAT S60 price. 

[Image: cat60_vs_x1.jpg]

The comparison will give you a better idea of which phone is better than others and thus, you can select the best one out of two.