Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Tecno L9 Plus firmware...
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Tecno L9 Plus firmware...

[Please help] Tecno L9 Plus firmware...

OpaConnexion
OpaConnexion
OpaConnexion
29-05-2017, 03:43 PM

Please i Need Tecno L9 Plus firmware even if it is dumped firmware i will flash my phone....
My phone started stoping application itself and sometime when i open camera it close and write ( camera as failed). same for xender, asphalt nitro ,sms, and after it writes android has stopped.....
So i need firmware to flash it .....I have search on internet but no result.....So if someone have the same phone model( Tecno L9 Plus ) please dump the firmware and give me the link to download it.....

Thanks...
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
29-05-2017, 09:31 PM
(29-05-2017, 03:43 PM)OpaConnexion Please i Need Tecno L9 Plus firmware even if it is dumped firmware i will flash my phone....
My phone started stoping application itself and sometime when i open camera it close and write ( camera as failed). same for xender, asphalt nitro ,sms, and after it writes android has stopped.....
So i need firmware to flash it .....I have search on internet but no result.....So if someone have the same phone model( Tecno L9 Plus ) please dump the firmware and give me the link to download it.....

Thanks...

The firmware will be listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html once available
1. Can you get access to a working phone of the same model?
2. Have you tried doing a factory reset in recovery mode
3. Have you tried leaving the phone off for 2 hours before powering on again?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
stanymaina
stanymaina
stanymaina
13-06-2017, 04:30 AM
I have the firmware, though I dont know which specific parts to upload
stanymaina
stanymaina
stanymaina
13-06-2017, 04:32 AM
(29-05-2017, 09:31 PM)hovatek
(29-05-2017, 03:43 PM)OpaConnexion Please i Need Tecno L9 Plus firmware even if it is dumped firmware i will flash my phone....

Thanks...

The firmware will be listed @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-311.html once available
1. Can you get access to a working phone of the same model?
2. Have you tried doing a factory reset in recovery mode
3. Have you tried leaving the phone off for 2 hours before powering on again?

Which files can I upload for the L9 plus?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-06-2017, 11:08 AM

(13-06-2017, 04:30 AM)stanymaina I have the firmware, though I dont know which specific parts to upload

Zip and upload the entire firmware to Google drive or Mega
if userdata / data.img is too large then you can remove it before zipping
This post was last modified: 13-06-2017, 11:08 AM by hovatek.

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.