Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Tool] flash tool problems

Tongue 

I have an MTNs620 smart phone. i had in rooted and things went wrong when i accidentally deleted and important system file specifically com.android.phone. It was suggested to me that flash tool would be the best  if i decided to flash the phone. i had a rom downloaded for it but i cant seem to see any progress on the flash tool window. No counting or progress bar or anything. any  errors doesn't pup. i am havent used it before so i am a little confused if its running at all. that is after clicking the download button.
Any help will be appreciated. thanks

(05-29-2017, 04:11 PM)rdnard Wrote: I have an MTNs620 smart phone. i had in rooted and things went wrong when i accidentally deleted and important system file specifically com.android.phone. It was suggested to me that flash tool would be the best  if i decided to flash the phone. i had a rom downloaded for it but i cant seem to see any progress on the flash tool window. No counting or progress bar or anything. any  errors doesn't pup. i am havent used it before so i am a little confused if its running at all. that is after clicking the download button.
Any help will be appreciated. thanks

You probably haven't installed vcom drivers.
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-440.html