Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TECNO H6 PRIVACY PROTECTION PASSWORD!!!

Hello Admin, hope this thread gets you well;
I bought my H6 2 weeks ago ans setup the anti theft settings.
This afternoon, I needed to call someone using another sim and fixed it in the phone.
it asked me immediately for the privacy protection password and i got none!!!
Please send me a usefully valid link to download the Tecno H6 (MTK Backup) to help with this process of recovering my precious phone!!

NB: I tried the Vol Up + power button trick but didn't work either!! AM STUCK AND ONLY WAITING FOR YOU TO BAIL ME OUT!!

My E-mail is;

[email protected]

Will be so grateful to hear from you soon.

EASTOK SAMUEL

Attached Files
.jpg   Privacy_protection_password_unlock.jpg (Size: 332.97 KB / Downloads: 5)
Hello, somebody online to help me out? I hate to think that my phone is totally incapacitated.. will be grateful for your assistance...
hovatek please respond, i need you badly... my good phone is dead so early and fast!!! Help me out, please..
(03-12-2015, 09:54 PM)Eastok Wrote: Hello Admin, hope this thread gets you well;
I bought my H6 2 weeks ago ans setup the anti theft settings.
This afternoon, I needed to call someone using another sim and fixed it in the phone.
it asked me immediately for the privacy protection password and i got none!!!
Please send me a usefully valid link to download the Tecno H6 (MTK Backup) to help with this process of recovering my precious phone!!

NB: I tried the Vol Up + power button trick but didn't work either!! AM STUCK AND ONLY WAITING FOR YOU TO BAIL ME OUT!!

My E-mail is;

[email protected]

Will be so grateful to hear from you soon.

EASTOK SAMUEL

follow this guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1138.html.
granted you permission to download stock ROM @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html in case you'll be needing it
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)