Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Please help] Custom Recovery for BLU Vivo 5 Mini
Try our Online TWRP Builder..its free!
Can't login? Please, reset your password.

[Please help] Custom Recovery for BLU Vivo 5 Mini

[Please help] Custom Recovery for BLU Vivo 5 Mini

dstaley
dstaley
dstaley
31-05-2017, 03:07 AM

I recently acquired a handful of BLU Vivo 5 Minis (Android 6.0, MT6580) that I'd like to create nandroid-based backups of so that I can easily setup all the devices the exact same. Since there isn't already a custom recovery available, I figured I'd go ahead and try and create one. Once I dump the firmware and scatter file from Miracle Box, is there a tutorial on how to build TWRP (or any other recovery really)?

I'm happy to upload the files, but I'm also not afraid to get my hands dirty and learn how to do it myself!
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
31-05-2017, 11:21 AM
(31-05-2017, 03:07 AM)dstaley I recently acquired a handful of BLU Vivo 5 Minis (Android 6.0, MT6580) that I'd like to create nandroid-based backups of so that I can easily setup all the devices the exact same. Since there isn't already a custom recovery available, I figured I'd go ahead and try and create one. Once I dump the firmware and scatter file from Miracle Box, is there a tutorial on how to build TWRP (or any other recovery really)?

I'm happy to upload the files, but I'm also not afraid to get my hands dirty and learn how to do it myself!

There are tonnes of guides on porting a custom recovery. just check youtube

Sent from my Infinix X510 using the Hovatek Forum App