Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

[Please help] opsson ido 5000

a friend of mine bricked his opsson phone while rooting it so I decided to help him get it it fixed , so I downloaded the stock Rom from needrom.com and flashed it on his phone with sp flashtool, now phone boots and I hear boot sound but displays nothing, what do I do ?

(03-13-2015, 07:30 AM)indigold Wrote: a friend of mine bricked his opsson phone while rooting it so I decided to help him get it it fixed , so I downloaded the stock Rom from needrom.com and flashed it on his phone with sp flashtool, now phone boots and I hear boot sound but displays nothing, what do I do ?

sounds like an incompatible ROM. are you certain the ROM you flashed was for the exact phone model?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
I have the same oppson ido5000 hanging on oppson and I have hard reset it, but the problem still there. Pls grant me permission to download oppson ido5000 mtk backup to flash the phone. My email is [email protected]
(04-09-2015, 04:47 PM)gsmhospital Wrote: I have the same oppson ido5000 hanging on oppson and I have hard reset it, but the problem still there. Pls grant me permission to download oppson ido5000 mtk backup to flash the phone. My email is [email protected]
create a new thread by clicking https://forum.hovatek.com/newthread.php?fid=4

this is someone else's support thread
Please I need both the stock and custom rom of OPSSON P9 (OPSSON IDO 5355). Preferably the custom rom should be lollipop. 
Thanks
(06-09-2016, 03:46 AM)yeancar Wrote: Please I need both the stock and custom rom of OPSSON P9 (OPSSON IDO 5355). Preferably the custom rom should be lollipop. 
Thanks

create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-514.html for how to create a thread