Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Samsung Galaxy e tab At&t
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Samsung Galaxy e tab At&t

Samsung Galaxy e tab At&t

successosaghaede
successosaghaede
successosaghaede
Techie Member
02-06-2017, 05:04 AM

I can't use dialer and message on dis phone, when I try to use it, it takes me to a AT&T Numbersync Registration..And i cant register becos, it complication, i tried installing a dialler on it, now i can make calls but cant receive, i dont know if any can help with a solution...on how i can successful use the phone dialler and message well

Sent from my SGH-M919N using Tapatalk
maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
02-06-2017, 06:32 PM
(02-06-2017, 05:04 AM)successosaghaede I can't use dialer and  message on dis phone, when I try to use it, it takes me to a AT&T Numbersync Registration..And i cant register becos, it complication, i tried installing a dialler on it, now i can make calls but cant receive, i dont know if any can help with a solution...on how i can successful use the phone dialler and message well

What dialer are you using and is it set as the default dialer

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
successosaghaede
successosaghaede
successosaghaede
Techie Member
02-06-2017, 07:14 PM
Simpler dialler was d only dat could work,after i install, i was able to call but not able to receive calls, nd even wen i call, i still cant hear who am calling

maxpayne
maxpayne
maxpayne
Contributor
03-06-2017, 11:49 AM
(02-06-2017, 07:14 PM)successosaghaede Simpler dialler was d only dat could work,after i install, i was able to call but not able to receive calls, nd even wen i call, i still cant hear who am calling

Maybe its your band settings. Go to Settings > Mobile networks and check what is selected.
If your phone has VOLTE support then disable it
can you send and received SMS

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
This post was last modified: 03-06-2017, 11:50 AM by maxpayne.