Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Bricked Elephone P9000
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Bricked Elephone P9000

Bricked Elephone P9000

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
mbyornot
mbyornot
mbyornot
Enthusiastic Member
02-06-2017, 09:05 AM

Morning Guys!

The phone for some reason just turned off. There were no operations at that time with him, he lay quietly on the table. Deciding that the phone was discharged (although at that time it was almost full battery), I decided to put on charging, but no changes occurred. The phone does not react to anything. The charge indicator is quiet asleep, the power button is also resting. It was decided to flash the phone via the Sp Flash tool. When you connect the phone to a computer, the phone is designated as Mtk Usb Port Com9, and is not stable. When you try to rotate something in the SP Flash Tool, it ends with a red line of 100%. When trying to update driver for Preloader, system says what apropriate driver is already instaled.

Droid Tool, for some reaso, can not say anything, because When it is turned on, it simply does not respond, and does not see the phone.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
02-06-2017, 03:36 PM
Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16839.html
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
02-06-2017, 03:39 PM
(02-06-2017, 09:05 AM)mbyornot Morning Guys!

The phone for some reason just turned off. There were no operations at that time with him, he lay quietly on the table. Deciding that the phone was discharged (although at that time it was almost full battery), I decided to put on charging, but no changes occurred. The phone does not react to anything. The charge indicator is quiet asleep, the power button is also resting. It was decided to flash the phone via the Sp Flash tool. When you connect the phone to a computer, the phone is designated as Mtk Usb Port Com9, and is not stable. When you try to rotate something in the SP Flash Tool, it ends with a red line of 100%. When trying to update driver for Preloader, system says what apropriate driver is already instaled.

Droid Tool, for some reaso, can not say anything, because When it is turned on, it simply does not respond, and does not see the phone.

Refer to https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-16839.html
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-06-2017, 08:12 PM

Have you tried taking out the battery for 15 minutes then reinserting?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
mbyornot
mbyornot
mbyornot
Enthusiastic Member
03-06-2017, 09:47 AM

(02-06-2017, 08:12 PM)hovatek

Have you tried taking out the battery for 15 minutes then reinserting?

Yes I did. I even left it over a night without the battery, aswell as with battery charging over a night. Also, I bought a new battery and new charger. nothing has changed.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-06-2017, 06:01 PM
(03-06-2017, 09:47 AM)mbyornot Yes I did. I even left it over a night without the battery, aswell as with battery charging over a night. Also, I bought a new battery and new charger. nothing has changed.

When you connect the phone to PC, does it make the connection-disconnection sound once or continuously ?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
peter osoro
peter osoro
peter osoro
04-06-2017, 01:37 AM
Now that you have its stock rom
First now that it's detected as MTK USB PORT, first flash preloader and then try flashing the other images.

Sent from my TECNO Camon CX using Hovatek Forum
mbyornot
mbyornot
mbyornot
Enthusiastic Member
06-06-2017, 11:55 AM
(03-06-2017, 06:01 PM)hovatek
(03-06-2017, 09:47 AM)mbyornot Yes I did. I even left it over a night without the battery, aswell as with battery charging over a night. Also, I bought a new battery and new charger. nothing has changed.

When you connect the phone to PC, does it make the connection-disconnection sound once or continuously ?

it is continuously connects and disconects
mbyornot
mbyornot
mbyornot
Enthusiastic Member
06-06-2017, 12:06 PM
(04-06-2017, 01:37 AM)peter osoro Now that you have its stock rom
First now that it's detected as MTK USB PORT, first flash preloader and then  try flashing the other images.

Sent from my TECNO Camon CX using Hovatek Forum

Once I plug my phone into computer and press Download in SP FLash after choosing Scatter-loading and undo all options apart from Preload, its simply stays on 0%. After few mins phone reconnects and I lose connection with SP Flash.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2017, 07:52 PM

(06-06-2017, 12:06 PM)mbyornot Once I plug my phone into computer and press Download in SP FLash after choosing Scatter-loading and undo all options apart from Preload, its simply stays on 0%. After few mins phone reconnects and I lose connection with SP Flash.

Hope you know you're to connect to PC only after clicking download in sp flash tool

Note!
Pages (2): 1 2 Next