Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Lenovo k900
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Lenovo k900

[Please help] Lenovo k900

prince1111
prince1111
prince1111
02-06-2017, 03:38 PM

This phone hang at Lenovo boot logo after trying to reset the phone according to the owner,
so I even made a hard reset on key combination and it wipe successful but stil not boot.
I search for the firmware at Hovatek but the link was not working I now proceeded to need rom site and I download one but still hang on logo.

And follow the manufacturing instructions and flashing goes successful.
But for my own view its firmware problem if I can get the latest version of his file .

Pls Hovatek help on this phone.

Best regards

Sent from my iPad using Hovatek Forum
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
02-06-2017, 06:28 PM
(02-06-2017, 03:38 PM)prince1111 This phone hang at Lenovo boot logo after trying to reset the phone according to the owner,
so I even made a hard reset on key combination and it wipe successful but stil not boot.
I search for the firmware at Hovatek but the link was not working I now proceeded to need rom site and I download one but still hang on logo.

But for my own view its firmware problem if I can get the latest version of his file .

Best regards

What's your device state now?
Also check Settings>About>Software Update, if there is no latest update there means you don't have latest update.
Unless you'll go for custom ROM
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-06-2017, 09:16 AM
(02-06-2017, 03:38 PM)prince1111 This phone hang at Lenovo boot logo after trying to reset the phone according to the owner,

Best regards

Have you tried
https://docs.google.com/uc?id=0B3zai8xX-...FY3eXBWd0U

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
prince1111
prince1111
prince1111
03-06-2017, 01:52 PM
Hmmmmm thanks Hovatek I download this Ofice now as instructed and the firmware boot the phone normal but with android app has stop message keep prompt up.
I now power off the phone and perform a hard reset on recovery mode and it was wipe successful but still popping up the unfortunately the process has stop.

And the funniest thing is that ones the phone power on it start over heating, I mean the will automatically be gettin hot, as if the phone is on fire.
I don't really know if is the firmware is incomparable as well.

Best regards.

prince1111
prince1111
prince1111
03-06-2017, 01:56 PM

I also unscrewed the phone and clean it with sprit now the phone stay like 20 minutes before pomping up the messages but reduce hotness.

I'm still little bit confused if its software or hardware.

BEST Regads

hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-06-2017, 06:14 PM
(03-06-2017, 01:56 PM)prince1111 I also unscrewed the phone and clean it with sprit now the phone stay like 20 minutes before pomping up the messages but reduce hotness.

I'm still little bit confused if its software or hardware.

BEST Regads

Sounds like a hardware issue

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
prince1111
prince1111
prince1111
03-06-2017, 10:02 PM
Yup I also think so sir