Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android how to solve SalesTrackerSystem has stopped
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

how to solve SalesTrackerSystem has stopped

how to solve SalesTrackerSystem has stopped

tolfox
tolfox
tolfox
02-06-2017, 05:37 PM

Hello, I've been through this problem that my phone has always appeared Unfortunately ,SalesTrackerSystem has stopped,

I've applied all the method you were given to the thread but still the appeared problem exist.., except the method 2 &3 its because i can't run my phone bacause the problem still appeared i can't even hold on to the application to disable it or uninstall it,,when i am applying the method 1 i almost did it but it said that i can't install it because there is an existing application....

then i tried flashing it and i was so excited when i flash it succesfully but after a secind it appears again and again,

anyone could help me please ...
help me solve this problem..
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
02-06-2017, 08:42 PM
(02-06-2017, 05:37 PM)tolfox Hello, I've been through this problem that my phone has always appeared Unfortunately ,SalesTrackerSystem has stopped,

I've applied all the method you were given to the thread but still the appeared problem exist.., except the method 2 &3 its because i can't run my phone bacause the problem still appeared i can't even hold on to the application to disable it or uninstall it,,when i am applying the method 1 i almost did it but it said that i can't install it because there is an existing application....

then i tried flashing it and i was so excited when i flash it succesfully but after a secind it appears again and again,

1. What's the phone model
2. Is it rooted
3. Does ADB detect the device?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tolfox
tolfox
tolfox
03-06-2017, 03:35 AM
(02-06-2017, 08:42 PM)hovatek
(02-06-2017, 05:37 PM)tolfox Hello, I've been through this problem that my phone has always appeared Unfortunately ,SalesTrackerSystem has stopped,

1. What's the phone model
2. Is it rooted
3. Does ADB detect the device?

my phone model is starmobile roar but not rooted and the ADB detect my device

please advise
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-06-2017, 11:05 AM
(03-06-2017, 03:35 AM)tolfox my phone model is starmobile roar but not rooted and the ADB detect my device

please advise

Flash the firmware using Firmware Upgrade in SP Flash tool

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.