Hovatek Forum MOBILE iOS [Please help] IPHONE 4S UPGRADE USING ITUNES
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] IPHONE 4S UPGRADE USING ITUNES

[Please help] IPHONE 4S UPGRADE USING ITUNES

xsantos
xsantos
xsantos
02-06-2017, 06:13 PM

Please i tried to download the latest firmware update for my iphone 4s via the phone settings, i successfully downloaded it and it requested to reboot in order to complete the process, i affirmed to it. But after that, the phone refused coming up again, it only comes up and boots into the recovery mode, showing that itunes and usb cable image. So i connected it to my PC, my ITunes was able to recognize it but it was asking me to download the firmware update (version 9.3.5) for the phone and restore it in order for it to exit recovery.(Screenshot included in Post).. I followed the steps carefully, starting with updating my ITunes to the latest version first, then i downloaded the firmware file which was about 1.5gb. After downloading it, it requested to automatically start the upgrade process. The phone was still connected to the PC and its still in recovery mode, so the process started and was going smoothly at first, then towards the end, it displays an error message Huh Huh (the screenshot of the error message is also included as an attachment in this post).

Please help me out if there is anything you can do. Thank you.
xerxes
xerxes
xerxes
02-06-2017, 09:03 PM
(02-06-2017, 06:13 PM)xsantos Please i tried to download the latest firmware update for my iphone 4s via the phone settings, i successfully downloaded it and it requested to reboot in order to complete the process, i affirmed to it. But after that, the phone refused coming up again, it only comes up and boots into the recovery mode, showing that itunes and usb cable image. So i connected it to my PC, my ITunes was able to recognize it but it was asking me to download the firmware update (version 9.3.5) for the phone and restore it in order for it to exit recovery.(Screenshot included in Post).. I followed the steps carefully, starting with updating my ITunes to the latest version first, then i downloaded the firmware file which was about 1.5gb. After downloading it, it requested to automatically start the upgrade process. The phone was still connected to the PC and its still in recovery mode, so the process started and was going smoothly at first, then towards the end, it displays an error message Huh Huh (the screenshot of the error message is also included as an attachment in this post).

Please help me out if there is anything you can do. Thank you.

Stick to your Original thread @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-18674.html