Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Miracle Box / Thunder 2.27a
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Miracle Box / Thunder 2.27a

[Please help] Miracle Box / Thunder 2.27a

Pages (2): 1 2 Next
Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Experienced Member
03-06-2017, 03:01 PM

I have noticed this for a while now but it hasnt really bothered me until now that i have this infinix note 2 which is inbuilt battery.please Admins why is it that after any operation done with miracle box one has to pull battery and insert back before the phone can power on or even charge,i don't want to start losing this phone so i won't get into much worse trouble, Any help will be greatly appreciated.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
03-06-2017, 06:34 PM
(03-06-2017, 03:01 PM)Alvincutie I have noticed this for a while now but it hasnt really bothered me until now that i have this infinix note 2 which is inbuilt battery.please Admins why is it that after any operation done with miracle box one has to pull battery and insert back before the phone can power on or even charge,i don't want to start losing this phone so i won't get into much worse trouble, Any help will be greatly appreciated.

You don't have to take out and reinsert the battery with Miracle Box so far you didn't interrupt the process

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
peter osoro
peter osoro
peter osoro
04-06-2017, 01:31 AM
Actually I normally use miracle box to exit preloader mode if sp flashing was interrupted and the phone is stuck in preloader mode,
Just open miracle box
Do a simple operation like read info and then connect to pc
It should detect the phone that spft can't at that moment and exit preloader after finishing, it takes just a minute or less

Sent from my TECNO Camon CX using Hovatek Forum
Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Experienced Member
04-06-2017, 07:31 AM
I didnt interupt the process,i even backed up my gionee m3 mini,after the process my phone refused to power on until i removed and inserted the battery again, please is there no other person facing this issue?

Sent from my M3mini using Hovatek mobile
Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Experienced Member
04-06-2017, 07:35 AM

I even did a simple procees like reading info of my gionee m3 mini,after which it refused to power on or even charge,until i removed the batt.

Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Alvincutie
Experienced Member
04-06-2017, 07:37 AM
I don't understand what you mean by exiting preloader mode

Joseph benitez
Joseph benitez
Joseph benitez
Techie Member
04-06-2017, 11:55 PM
That means I can flash my tecno j8 with miracle box box,please show me how to exit proloader,my phone brick and it can't flash by sp flash tool ,please give me details

Sent from my LW300 using Hovatek Forum
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-06-2017, 09:56 AM
(04-06-2017, 11:55 PM)Joseph benitez That means I can flash my tecno j8 with miracle box box,please show me how to exit proloader,my phone brick and it can't flash by sp flash tool ,please give me details

Sent from my LW300 using Hovatek Forum

Please, stick to your thread, this is someone else's support thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-06-2017, 09:58 AM
(04-06-2017, 07:31 AM)Alvincutie I didnt interupt the process,i even backed up my gionee m3 mini,after the process my phone refused to power on until i removed and inserted the battery again, please is there no other person facing this issue?

That's weird.
Do you encounter this on a different PC and USB cord?
Also, could you list (step by step) the procedure you normally take when using Miracle Box

Note!
prince1111
prince1111
prince1111
05-06-2017, 12:47 PM

After flashing goes successful pls kindly press and hold the power bottom until the phone switched on.

Like me I always press it like 30 seconds. And it work for me.

Sent from my iPad using Hovatek Forum
Pages (2): 1 2 Next