Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android Requesting Tichips t705 Stock ROM
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

Requesting Tichips t705 Stock ROM

Requesting Tichips t705 Stock ROM

Nemsey
Nemsey
Nemsey
Enthusiastic Member
03-06-2017, 07:07 PM

My Tichips tablet during its last moments was force stopping every single process when connected to the internet, that goes for settings, I recently flashed a ROM that I came across online and that was it for it, has never turned on again, please provide aid and a working ROM of the same, would highly appreciate.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
05-06-2017, 08:33 AM
(03-06-2017, 07:07 PM)Nemsey My Tichips tablet during its last moments was force stopping every single process when connected to the internet, that goes for settings, I recently flashed a ROM that I came across online and that was it for it, has never turned on again, please provide aid and a working ROM of the same, would highly appreciate.

1. Which tool did you use to flash the ROM you flashed
2. Was flashing successful or it got interrupted by you or an error?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Nemsey
Nemsey
Nemsey
Enthusiastic Member
05-06-2017, 06:51 PM
(03-06-2017, 07:07 PM)Nemsey My Tichips tablet during its last moments was force stopping every single process when connected to the internet, that goes for settings, I recently flashed a ROM that I came across online and that was it for it, has never turned on again, please provide aid and a working ROM of the same, would highly appreciate.

SP FLash Tool and no, there were no interruptions.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2017, 08:57 AM
(05-06-2017, 06:51 PM)Nemsey SP FLash Tool and no, there were no interruptions.

Ran a quick search but nothing solid came up.
Can you by chance get access to a working phone of the same model or know someone who has it?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Nemsey
Nemsey
Nemsey
Enthusiastic Member
06-06-2017, 06:56 PM

(05-06-2017, 06:51 PM)Nemsey

SP FLash Tool and no, there were no interruptions.
I don't think so, but I could try to look around, those devices don't sell in my country, not yet at least.

What should I do in case I find one?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-06-2017, 10:30 AM
(06-06-2017, 06:56 PM)Nemsey I don't think so, but I could try to look around, those devices don't sell in my country, not yet at least.

What should I do in case I find one?

Try to get a ROM Dump in scatter format using Miracle Box @ https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-13347.html

Note!
Ogeno
Ogeno
Ogeno
Enthusiastic Member
19-10-2018, 09:39 AM

Hello Nemsey, did you get your tablet working? kindly help with the dump files. I am stuck at the Tichips logo.
Many thanks in advance
X3non
X3non
X3non
Recognized Contributor
19-10-2018, 04:44 PM
(19-10-2018, 09:39 AM)Ogeno Hello Nemsey, did you get your tablet working? kindly help with the dump files. I am stuck at the Tichips logo.
Many thanks in advance

consider using the email or PM feature on his profile page