Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Requesting Tichips t705 Stock ROM

My Tichips tablet during its last moments was force stopping every single process when connected to the internet, that goes for settings, I recently flashed a ROM that I came across online and that was it for it, has never turned on again, please provide aid and a working ROM of the same, would highly appreciate.

(06-03-2017, 07:07 PM)Nemsey Wrote: My Tichips tablet during its last moments was force stopping every single process when connected to the internet, that goes for settings, I recently flashed a ROM that I came across online and that was it for it, has never turned on again, please provide aid and a working ROM of the same, would highly appreciate.

1. Which tool did you use to flash the ROM you flashed
2. Was flashing successful or it got interrupted by you or an error?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(06-03-2017, 07:07 PM)Nemsey Wrote: My Tichips tablet during its last moments was force stopping every single process when connected to the internet, that goes for settings, I recently flashed a ROM that I came across online and that was it for it, has never turned on again, please provide aid and a working ROM of the same, would highly appreciate.

SP FLash Tool and no, there were no interruptions.
(06-05-2017, 06:51 PM)Nemsey Wrote: SP FLash Tool and no, there were no interruptions.

Ran a quick search but nothing solid came up.
Can you by chance get access to a working phone of the same model or know someone who has it?
(06-05-2017, 06:51 PM)Nemsey Wrote:

SP FLash Tool and no, there were no interruptions.
I don't think so, but I could try to look around, those devices don't sell in my country, not yet at least.

What should I do in case I find one?
(06-06-2017, 06:56 PM)Nemsey Wrote: I don't think so, but I could try to look around, those devices don't sell in my country, not yet at least.

What should I do in case I find one?

Try to get a ROM Dump in scatter format using Miracle Box @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13347.html