Hovatek Forum DEVELOPMENT Android [Tweak] Deodexing tecno h6 rom
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Tweak] Deodexing tecno h6 rom

[Tweak] Deodexing tecno h6 rom

mazyl
mazyl
mazyl
Techie Member
13-03-2015, 01:55 PM

Hello everyone..
I've been having problems with font changing on my tecno h6 since I took it to carlcare. Some of the dev guys here says the rom needs to be deodexed before I can seem to apply the custom fonts. they say I can use android kitchen but I don't know how to use it and I've been finding it difficult to download from xda forums. .. Please help me any one. Am very sure ur suggestions and comments will go a long way to help someone too in the future. Thanx
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
13-03-2015, 03:37 PM
(13-03-2015, 01:55 PM)mazyl Hello everyone..
I've been having problems with font changing on my tecno h6 since I took it to carlcare. Some of the dev guys here says  the rom needs to be deodexed before I can seem to apply the custom fonts. they say I can use android kitchen but I don't know how to use it and I've been finding it difficult to download from xda forums. .. Please help me any one. Am very sure ur suggestions and comments will go a long way to help someone too in the future. Thanx

first, you need to setup android kitchen using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-647.html then backup your phone's ROM using https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-468.html

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
tonbari
tonbari
tonbari
Techie Member
20-03-2015, 09:58 AM
Ther's this tool, Ultimate Mtk tool... it's a pc program. Download it. N run... it's self explanatory
mazyl
mazyl
mazyl
Techie Member
20-03-2015, 11:09 AM
(20-03-2015, 09:58 AM)djbadosky Ther's this tool, Ultimate Mtk tool... it's a pc program. Download it. N run... it's self explanatory

It would be nice if u can give us a link...thanks

Sent from my TECNO H6