Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Please help] Cloudfone excite 551q
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Please help] Cloudfone excite 551q

[Please help] Cloudfone excite 551q

jorizpac
jorizpac
jorizpac
Enthusiastic Member
06-06-2017, 06:27 AM

I have cloudfone excite 551q(mt6582). It stuck on logo. And there is no recovery mode. I downloaded a stock ROM from the fb group but I receive an soft error 4008, sometime its 4010. I use the write memory tab in soft to write the scatter file on the device based on what I saw on the other post. But now its dead but still detected by PC. Will it fixed or it really needs to have a flasher box?

I saw a post editing a scatter file using scatterfile editor to match the partition Information on the memory's partition, is that possible? Thank you

*note: I tried diff version of spft even aftool, and miracle box+loader. But none of this fix my fone
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2017, 11:23 AM
(06-06-2017, 06:27 AM)jorizpac I have cloudfone excite 551q(mt6582). It stuck on logo. And there is no recovery mode. I downloaded a stock ROM from the fb group but I receive an soft error 4008, sometime its 4010. I use the write memory tab in soft to write the scatter file on the device based on what I saw on the other post. But now its dead but still detected by PC. Will it fixed or it really needs to have a flasher box?

I saw a post editing a scatter file using scatterfile editor to match the partition Information on the memory's partition, is that possible? Thank you

*note: I tried diff version of spft even aftool, and miracle box+loader. But none of this fix my fone

Either your phone had an emmc issue or the firmware you used was incompatible.
Take out and reinsert the battery and retry flashing

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jorizpac
jorizpac
jorizpac
Enthusiastic Member
06-06-2017, 02:02 PM
(06-06-2017, 11:23 AM)hovatek
(06-06-2017, 06:27 AM)jorizpac I have cloudfone excite 551q(mt6582). It stuck on logo. And there is no recovery mode. I downloaded a stock ROM from the fb group but I receive an soft error 4008, sometime its 4010. I use the write memory tab in soft to write the scatter file on the device based on what I saw on the other post. But now its dead but still detected by PC. Will it fixed or it really needs to have a flasher box?

Either your phone had an emmc issue or the firmware you used was incompatible.
Take out and reinsert the battery and retry flashing

I tried it as well. The firmware I have is the right firmware. It is the issue of the user of this phone.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
06-06-2017, 08:06 PM
(06-06-2017, 02:02 PM)jorizpac I tried it as well. The firmware I have is the right firmware. It is the issue of the user of this phone.

In my previous reply, I asked that you try reflashing the firmware. What I want to know is if flashing completed without any error

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
jorizpac
jorizpac
jorizpac
Enthusiastic Member
07-06-2017, 03:02 PM

(06-06-2017, 08:06 PM)hovatek
(06-06-2017, 02:02 PM)jorizpac I tried it as well. The firmware I have is the right firmware. It is the issue of the user of this phone.

In  my previous reply, I asked that you try reflashing the firmware. What I want to know is if flashing completed without any error

yes, i reflash it but still same error. 4008
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-06-2017, 07:58 PM
(07-06-2017, 03:02 PM)jorizpac yes, i reflash it but still same error. 4008

Can I see a full screenshot of the error message.
BTW, hope you're not holding any button when connecting the phone to PC for flashing and the phone's battery is inserted and well charged

Note!