Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Need a ROM!

Please i need rom. device is a clone sm-t311 8.0 inch. i'm sure is an HDC tab 3 but it was written samsung on it.
Motherboad number V7HC_MB_V102_20140703.

Hi there, need a rom for a chinese clone sm-t311 bricked with dark screen originally came with android 4.2.2 mtk 6582 pc and sp flash tool can dictate device. i got a rom but when flash, tablet is charging but two colors on screen,with no images. tried other roms, cant even power on. so re flash it with the rom charging are two colors on screen! please Help!
please i also got a nandroid backup which i did before the device got dark screen. please how can i flash the backup when there is no scatter file in the folders. because i can only flash with sp flash tool. from scatter file.

Take a look at this site. There are many rums here for clones.

https://www.needrom.com/category/hdc/
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2017, 10:28 AM by hovatek. )
(06-06-2017, 04:48 PM)5kstore Wrote: Please i need rom. device is a clone sm-t311 8.0 inch. i'm sure is an HDC tab 3 but it was written samsung on it.
Motherboad number V7HC_MB_V102_20140703.

Hi there, need a rom for a chinese clone sm-t311 bricked with dark screen originally came with android 4.2.2 mtk 6582 pc and sp flash tool can dictate device. i got a rom but when flash, tablet is charging but two colors on screen,with no images. tried other roms, cant even power on. so re flash it with the rom charging are two colors on screen! please Help!
please i also got a nandroid backup which i did before the device got dark screen. please how can i flash the backup when there is no scatter file in the folders. because i can only flash with sp flash tool. from scatter file.

Its going to be really difficult finding this ROM.
The multicolored screen is due to an incompatible lk.bin (refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-1667.html )
Try flashing only lk.bin from the other ROMs that wouldn't even let the phone power on
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:

Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)

Request for Private Support
* Install the Hovatek Forum app
* Listen to H-Tech Radio
* Helpline: +2348021840309
* Email: [email protected]