Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android nand flash not detected
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

nand flash not detected

nand flash not detected

SREEJIT
SREEJIT
SREEJIT
07-06-2017, 11:41 AM

my micromax canvas A1 is dead !!! no charging indication and no lights after flashing using sp flash tools.....and i dont know what to do...but still the device can be flashed using sp flash tools as it is connecting to it alone.....i also ran a memmory test and its results are  attached below .....please anyone help me !!!
Attached Files
.png
Capture.PNG
Size: 13.18 KB / Downloads: 5
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
07-06-2017, 07:34 PM
(07-06-2017, 11:41 AM)SREEJIT my micromax canvas A1 is dead !!! no charging indication and no lights after flashing using sp flash tools.....and i dont know what to do...but still the device can be flashed using sp flash tools as it is connecting to it alone.....i also ran a memmory test and its results are  attached below .....please anyone help me !!!

I need to understand some things
1. What was wrong before you decided to flash the phone?
2. Do you mean you're able to successfully flash the firmware using SP Flash tool but the phone remains dead?

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
anon harish
anon harish
anon harish
09-07-2017, 02:32 AM
(07-06-2017, 07:34 PM)hovatek
(07-06-2017, 11:41 AM)SREEJIT my micromax canvas A1 is dead !!! no charging indication and no lights after flashing using sp flash tools.....and i dont know what to do...but still the device can be flashed using sp flash tools as it is connecting to it alone.....i also ran a memmory test and its results are  attached below .....please anyone help me !!!

2. Do you mean you're able to successfully flash the firmware using SP Flash tool but the phone remains dead?

Yes....after successfully flashing my phone is won't start.....

Sent from my 2014818 using Hovatek Forum
ALBA
ALBA
ALBA
09-07-2017, 07:33 PM
(09-07-2017, 02:32 AM)anon harish
(07-06-2017, 07:34 PM)hovatek

Yes....after successfully flashing my phone is won't start.....

What tool did you use to flash your device And where did you get the flash files from?
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
10-07-2017, 03:19 AM

(09-07-2017, 02:32 AM)anon harish Yes....after successfully flashing my phone is won't start.....

Please, create a new thread, this is someone else's support thread
see https://www.hovatek.com/forum/thread-514.html for how to create a thread

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.