Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tecno J8 dead

I tried rooting my tecno J8 by flashing the recovery, after doing that, my phone got stacked at the logo so I tried flashing with a stock rom but unfortunately, the phone got bricked and dont really know how to resolve the issue, Help me guys.

(06-07-2017, 02:54 PM)kobbey Wrote: I tried rooting my tecno J8 by flashing the recovery, after doing that, my phone got stacked at the logo so I tried flashing with a stock rom but unfortunately, the phone got bricked and dont really know how to resolve the issue, Help me guys.

When flashing the stock ROM, was flashing successful or it got interrupted by you or an error?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(06-07-2017, 02:54 PM)kobbey Wrote: I tried rooting my tecno J8 by flashing the recovery, after doing that, my phone got stacked at the logo so I tried flashing with a stock rom but unfortunately, the phone got bricked and dont really know how to resolve the issue, Help me guys.

it stopped when it was downloading, there was no interruption, it  stopped by itself
(06-08-2017, 09:49 AM)kobbey Wrote:  it stopped when it was downloading, there was no interruption, it  stopped by itself

It must have popped up an error then.
Refer to https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-808.html
BTW, do you recall the error message or have a full screenshot of it?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)