Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] Samsung S4 Won't browse

Hello
Please, I think some of us are aware of the airtel 1K for 3GB data plan that requires tweaking of imei on Android.
I have done it on so many MTK devices and its working well.
But I tweaked my friend's Samsung s4 imei via xposed installer, the imei twraked but it won't work with the airtel subscription. Please help and I already subscribed.
Thanks.

(06-09-2017, 07:45 AM)Hayordejee Wrote: Hello
Please, I think some of us are aware of the airtel 1K for 3GB data plan that requires tweaking of imei on Android.
But I tweaked my friend's Samsung s4 imei via xposed installer, the imei twraked but it won't work with the airtel subscription. Please help and I already subscribed.
Thanks.

xposed imei changer doesnt actually change imei, it just maskes the original imei.
you would need a box such as Z3x to achieve what you want. (you can search online for it)
(06-09-2017, 05:30 PM)freshtyt Wrote:
Thanks.

xposed imei changer doesnt actually change imei, it just maskes the original imei.
you would need a box such as Z3x to achieve what you want. (you can search online for it)

Please is it something I have to download? Or buy?
(This post was last modified: 06-10-2017, 09:50 AM by damiflex. )
(06-10-2017, 12:12 AM)Hayordejee Wrote:
Thanks.

Z3x is an unlocking box for Samsung device with many other features. However, there are cracked versions available online. But if you don't know what you are doing, you can hard brick your device. Just remove the xposed installer, it doesn't work with imei chamger. Tested myself since 2013. Get a legit subscription
(06-10-2017, 08:53 AM)damiflex Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 12:12 AM)Hayordejee Wrote:
Thanks.

Z3x is an unlocking box for Samsung device with many other features. However, there are cracked versions available online. But if you don't know what you are doing, you can hard brick your device. Just remove the xposed installer, it doesn't work with imei chamger. Tested myself since 2013. Get a legit subscription

Owk thanks