Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Please help] please help

Question 

i was using my phone (Huawei ascend g6-l11) then it just went off and brought some information on screen saying internal storage damaged and is now unavailable. then it gives me options, restore factory settings or restart phone and when i try either of the two it comes on when getting to the logo it goes off and after a while it brings the same information again.

(06-10-2017, 11:18 AM)Dumitsani Wrote: i was using my phone (Huawei ascend g6-l11) then it just went off and brought some information on screen saying internal storage damaged and is now unavailable. then it gives me options, restore factory settings or restart phone and when i try either of the two it comes on when getting to the logo it goes off and after a while it brings the same information again.

boot into Factory mode using the guide @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-13850.html
then do an eMMC wipe in factory mode
(06-10-2017, 11:18 AM)Dumitsani Wrote: i was using my phone (Huawei ascend g6-l11) then it just went off and brought some information on screen saying internal storage damaged and is now unavailable. then it gives me options, restore factory settings or restart phone and when i try either of the two it comes on when getting 

there isnt any emmc wipe. it just says, bootloader lock state: locked. then it says, press and hold power key for 10s or more to forcibly reboot  and when i try to reboot like it says it just restarts and when it gets to the logo it goes off and after a while it brings the same information again.
(06-10-2017, 11:18 AM)Dumitsani Wrote: i was using my phone (Huawei ascend g6-l11) then it just went off and brought some information on screen saying internal storage damaged and is now unavailable. then it gives me options, restore factory settings or restart phone and when i try either of the two it comes on when getting to the logo it goes off and after a while it brings the same information again.

Please I think the storage is damaged so it need to be changed. This is hardware issue.. You need to take it to an expert

Have you tried reflashing firmware.
(06-12-2017, 11:33 AM)innagee Wrote:

Have you tried reflashing firmware.

no, the stock rom of this device i keep finding are refusing.
(06-11-2017, 07:17 PM)ALBA Wrote:

Please I think the storage is damaged so it need to be changed. This is hardware issue.. You need to take it to an expert

mmmm, is that possible ? didnt think of that anyway , ill try taking it to an expert .
(06-12-2017, 03:08 PM)Dumitsani Wrote: no, the stock rom of this device i keep finding are refusing.

What error are you getting?

Sent from my Infinix X510 using Hovatek Forum
(06-13-2017, 10:02 AM)maxpayne Wrote:
(06-12-2017, 03:08 PM)Dumitsani Wrote: no, the stock rom of this device i keep finding are refusing.

What error are you getting?

it just starts by saying- finding package, opening package and then it goes installation aborted.
(06-15-2017, 11:32 AM)Dumitsani Wrote: it just starts by saying- finding package, opening package and then it goes installation aborted.

Then whatever you're flashing isn't stock recovery flashable
Unzip the firmware and share a screenshot of its content