Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

gionee m2 bricked nid help to unbrick it

Am application are pausing by themselve i nao decide to clear my cache n off n fone n on it back it as been bricked stuck to the gionee logo....pls help me my whatsapp number is 07033247202 [email protected] tnks

(03-14-2015, 01:23 AM)dwatt95 Wrote: Am application are pausing by themselve i nao decide to clear my cache n off n fone n on it back it as been bricked stuck to the gionee logo....pls help me my whatsapp number is 07033247202 [email protected] tnks

1. how exactly did you clear cache?
2. have you tried removing the battery for 30 seconds?
3. have you tried removing / formatting the SD card?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
(03-14-2015, 01:23 AM)dwatt95 Wrote: Am application are pausing by themselve i nao decide to clear my cache n off n fone n on it back it as been bricked stuck to the gionee logo....pls help me my whatsapp number is 07033247202 [email protected] tnks
pls i download a recovery.img n i use the mode to clear my cache but nao my fone is stuck to gionee logo..i neva backup my imei which is nt d real one..imeu tweakin...pls i nid help urgently
Root your phone and install clockworkmod recovery using mtk droid tools.....download the stock backup(nanandroid) of your phones type(the exact type)....then move the backup to your sd card. In the clockworkmod folder .....and use your installed recovery to flash tje nanandroid backup

(03-14-2015, 09:44 PM)dwatt95 Wrote: pls i download a recovery.img n i use the mode to clear my cache but nao my fone is stuck to gionee logo..i neva backup my imei which is nt d real one..imeu tweakin...pls i nid help urgently

1. is your phone booting into stock or custom recovery?
2. is your m2 the 4GB or 8GB version?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)