Hi, Guest! Login / Register
Giveaway: Free Hovatek T-shirts, Hoodies & Cufflinks.. I WANT ONE! (Nov 25, 2017)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

unbootable phone

hi guys!! need some little help. i tried flashing a ptm z mini and i mistakenly clicked on a h7 scatter file but it did not load. it showed an error message and i disconnected the device.. the phone was on but when i changed the sim card, the phone has refused to on but when i plug it to my system, the system indicates that a device has been plugged..

(06-13-2017, 09:00 AM)Biggz Wrote: hi guys!! need some little help. i tried flashing a ptm z mini and i mistakenly clicked on a h7 scatter file but it did not load. it showed an error message and i disconnected the device.. the phone was on but when i changed the sim card, the phone has refused to on but when i plug it to my system, the system indicates that a device has been plugged..

does it show a charging sign when connected to power?
Need further assistance? Speak with a Hovatek Representative:
Working Hours: Mondays - Saturdays ; 09:00 - 18:00 (GMT +1:00)
My phone is now not functional because I installed a DPI resolution changing application and set DPI to 330. Now my display won’t work properly. I don’t blame anyone — it’s my fault.
(06-13-2017, 02:53 PM)daikin900 Wrote: My phone is now not functional because I installed a DPI resolution changing application and set DPI to 330. Now my display won’t work properly. I don’t blame anyone — it’s my fault.

Reflash the firmware @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-311.html
(06-13-2017, 11:19 AM)hovatek Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 09:00 AM)Biggz Wrote: hi guys!! need some little help. i tried flashing a ptm z mini and i mistakenly clicked on a h7 scatter file but it did not load. it showed an error message and i disconnected the device.. the phone was on but when i changed the sim card, the phone has refused to on but when i plug it to my system, the system indicates that a device has been plugged..

does it show a charging sign when connected to power?
no it does not..but I've been able to flash the phone.
my challange right now is that the phone hangs whenever i put it on.
what brought up all this was the bluetooth and wifi which would not work, anytime i put it on the phone will hang until i restart it but now the wifi will keep trying to come on on its own which makes the phone hang on a constant i.e in less than 3-4 minutes.
Also the imei has gone invalid, the bluetooth and wifi address is unavailable making it difficult for me to be able to rewrite it.
(06-14-2017, 07:49 AM)Biggz Wrote: no it does not..but I've been able to flash the phone.
my challange right now is that the phone hangs whenever i put it on.
what brought up all this was the bluetooth and wifi which would not work, anytime i put it on the phone will hang until i restart it but now the wifi will keep trying to come on on its own which makes the phone hang on a constant i.e in less than 3-4 minutes.
Also the imei has gone invalid, the bluetooth and wifi address is unavailable making it difficult for me to be able to rewrite it.

Write IMEI using Sn Writer @ https://forum.hovatek.com/thread-12306.html
As for the Bluedtooth and Wi-Fi issue, create a new thread to avoid a mixup