Hi, Guest! Login / Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Samsung j105h/ds stuck on logo i need solution please

I have samsung j10h/ds stuck on logo and i try to flash with odin but the process stuck at load hidden img. I try other firmware but problem the same. i need solution for this.

Sent from my TECNO-C9 using Hovatek Forum

(06-13-2017, 08:59 PM)selemaniganzo Wrote: I have samsung j10h/ds stuck on logo and i try to flash with odin but the process stuck at load hidden img. I try other firmware but problem the same. i need solution for this.

what exactly were you doing with the device before Bricked ?
(06-13-2017, 11:21 PM)ALBA Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 08:59 PM)selemaniganzo Wrote: I have samsung j10h/ds stuck on logo and i try to flash with odin but the process stuck at load hidden img. I try other firmware but problem the same. i need solution for this.

Make a copy of the stock rom that you have downloaded, unpack the .md5 or.tar to . Zip and delete hidden.img and repack to .tar and not .md5
If that doesn't work, find a similar phone and make a nandroid backup of the system, boot, hidden.img and restore to your device
If that's still a hustle root the phone and use a custom rom

Sent from my TECNO Camon CX using Hovatek Forum
(06-14-2017, 01:21 AM)peter osoro Wrote:
(06-13-2017, 11:21 PM)ALBA Wrote:

Make a copy of the stock rom that you have downloaded, unpack the .md5 or.tar to . Zip and delete hidden.img and repack to .tar and not .md5
If that doesn't work, find a similar phone and make a nandroid backup of the system, boot, hidden.img and restore to your device
If that's still a hustle root the phone and use a custom rom

Sent from my TECNO Camon CX using Hovatek Forum

Thanks much