Stepsto Fix Word Could Not Create The Work File
- Press Window Key + R combination, type window.exe /r as seen in the image below and Press OK or Hit Enter on the Keyboard
- This will Launch Automatic Repair Process as shown in the image below.
- Press Window Key + R combination, type regedit and Press OK or Hit Enter on the Keyboard
- Navigate to the Location:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders
- From the right pane of this location, look for Cache, double click on it and carefully replace the Value Data to:
%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files and hit Enter or Press OK.
- Close everything and Restart your PC