Hovatek Forum MOBILE Android [Downloads] SP Flashtool Backup Needed For Infinix Hot 4 x557 Nougat Beta 2 or Later
Can't login? Please, reset your password.
Hovatek is recruiting! Apply Now

[Downloads] SP Flashtool Backup Needed For Infinix Hot 4 x557 Nougat Beta 2 or Later

[Downloads] SP Flashtool Backup Needed For Infinix Hot 4 x557 Nougat Beta 2 or Later

Merlve
Merlve
Merlve
Respected Member
17-06-2017, 01:22 AM

Help Hovatek,

I installed the beta 1 version of hot 4 nougat rom and the annoying bug was when the screen goes off while playing songs, the songs always mute until i unlock the screen, i want to install the beta2 but only the tcard update is available on blogs and other sites, i need an sp flashtool version of the beta2 nougat rom. Please help. Tnx.
hovatek
hovatek
hovatek
Administrator
17-06-2017, 10:04 AM
(17-06-2017, 01:22 AM)Merlve Help Hovatek,

I installed the beta 1 version of hot 4 nougat rom and the annoying bug was when the screen goes off while playing songs, the songs always mute until i unlock the screen, i want to install the beta2 but only the tcard update is available on blogs and other sites, i need an sp flashtool version of the beta2 nougat rom. Please help. Tnx.

We don't have access to a Hot 4 to make a dump. It seems You'll have to use the Tcard format

Note!
We have a reply schedule for Free Support. Please upgrade to Private Support if you can't wait.
Merlve
Merlve
Merlve
Respected Member
17-06-2017, 11:40 AM
(17-06-2017, 10:04 AM)hovatek
(17-06-2017, 01:22 AM)Merlve Help Hovatek,

We don't have access to a Hot 4 to make a dump. It seems You'll have to use the Tcard format

I just used the tcard update for the beta 2 and updated to v44 via OTA as well,so far, its all good, thanks for the suggestion.
This post was last modified: 17-06-2017, 11:41 AM by Merlve.